all posts post new thread

Old Forum VF Precision Kettlebells

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Hooper101

Level 1 Valued Member
These look nice:

http://www.roguefitness.com/vf-precision-kettlebells?utm_source=Rogue+Refined&utm_campaign=21d7e4a44c-February_2015_Newsletter2_27_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e849b257d8-21d7e4a44c-395922296&mc_cid=21d7e4a44c&mc_eid=1aafe8d88b#customer-reviews

Any opinions?

I didn't recognize 'VF Precision Kettlebells' as a brand. Rogue kettlebells are quite decent, especially considering their every day low price and shipping costs. I have a mix of Perform Better (StrongFirst's KBs), Rogue and DD, with a few other random lesser brands

Sorry, when I first went to that link, I only noticed the bottom of the page linking to regular Rogue kettlebells. I have no knowledge about VF Precision Kettlebells.

Kettlebells are now commodities, IMHO.  Get whatever you like.  The ones you're looking at are a little different than what we use at our certification weekends - whether or not that difference is important to you is up to you.

I've had enough kettlebells for enough time that I haven't bought any in years, and mine will outlast me by 100 years or more.

That's my opinion.  I have no experiences with the bells you're asking about specifically.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom