all posts post new thread

Kettlebell When pressed for time...

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
+2 for Simply Sinister Training that @Anna C posted. I'm going to start using that on my off days from Vodka and Pickles. Thank s Anna.

I came to S&S for its time efficiency! There have been times where I had to do a shorter option...swings one day, get ups next day or swings in morning, get ups later on. ..or just do 60 swings, 6 get ups. Or have a day off.
Thing is once you get in a groove with it, you'll figure out its flexibility to suit you.
The odd blip here and there from a standard practice is no big deal and you learn from it.

Thank you all for your replies. I laughed with Bro Mo and the showering comment. Honestly, that’s what motivated the original post. What can I do quickly on days when I don’t really have time to shower and change? I guess on days when I’m pressed for time, anything is better than nothing.

Thank you all for your replies. I laughed with Bro Mo and the showering comment. Honestly, that’s what motivated the original post. What can I do quickly on days when I don’t really have time to shower and change? I guess on days when I’m pressed for time, anything is better than nothing.

low rep grinds like presses are doable without getting sweaty. Outside of the warmer months, sets of 5 ballistics with long rests keep me pretty dry too

If you don't have time to shower you are going to smell bad anyway, so you.might just as well do a set of non stop swings. I have done 20L+20R+20 2 hand with the 24, it literally takes 1 minute and is a nice workout.

You could do 3x10/10 swings and 3x1/1 get ups. Works still well. Or do just swings or get ups.

If pressed for time, I would do 2 cleans, 1 press, 3 squats on the minute, for as long as I could. Just five minutes of this gets you ten cleans, five presses and fifteen squats.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom