all posts post new thread

Dydo's training

I don't know what's stopping me, I haven't stopped training but I can't complete any program. Obviously, the reason is psychological. I get bored very quickly. I'm currently doing Soju and Tuba and I'm up to 8x1. At least this program I will try to do while doing other things that I enjoy. The struggle with weight loss is also very difficult. Every time I promise myself that today will be the last day that I will eat more, eat desserts and drink alcohol, and from tomorrow I will become a new person. But it is not happening. I'm hungry, especially after higher volume workouts. Because of this, I might be better off focusing on lower volume, higher weight training.
Also, my head is a complete mess.
A voice tells me: Don't look at how your muscles look, you're 50 years old and it's important to be functional, so train basic human movements. KB will give you everything in this direction.
The other voice says to me: f*** these types of training, look how many people don't train and are still functional, the important thing is to have big muscles and people make fun of you when they look at you. Work out bodybuilding style with barbells, dumbbells and machines. Do what you love.

That's it for me. I like both, but to be successful you have to focus on one. In fact, I have said it in my signature that I am inconsistent in training. I'm regular, but I'm constantly switching things up and doing what I like at the moment or at the given stage. At least I have some movement and resistance training, at least it will be of some use.

I don't know what's stopping me, I haven't stopped training but I can't complete any program. Obviously, the reason is psychological. I get bored very quickly. I'm currently doing Soju and Tuba and I'm up to 8x1. At least this program I will try to do while doing other things that I enjoy. The struggle with weight loss is also very difficult. Every time I promise myself that today will be the last day that I will eat more, eat desserts and drink alcohol, and from tomorrow I will become a new person. But it is not happening. I'm hungry, especially after higher volume workouts. Because of this, I might be better off focusing on lower volume, higher weight training.
Also, my head is a complete mess.
A voice tells me: Don't look at how your muscles look, you're 50 years old and it's important to be functional, so train basic human movements. KB will give you everything in this direction.
The other voice says to me: f*** these types of training, look how many people don't train and are still functional, the important thing is to have big muscles and people make fun of you when they look at you. Work out bodybuilding style with barbells, dumbbells and machines. Do what you love.

That's it for me. I like both, but to be successful you have to focus on one. In fact, I have said it in my signature that I am inconsistent in training. I'm regular, but I'm constantly switching things up and doing what I like at the moment or at the given stage. At least I have some movement and resistance training, at least it will be of some use.
55 years of age. I had the same in the past too (changing programs). These days I have a harder time switching programs. I like simple ones the best and not a 1000 different ecercise routines. Doing irregular shift work does not help with good eating habits either. besides I like cake etc too much (sheet tooth).

Luckily I only die once, sp just enjoy me life now.
Maybe add walking, very underrated but effectieve for loting weigt too.

Last edited:
I came across this garbage quite by accident. I didn't know Mark hated KB so much. The article isn't his, but it's on his website and I'm sure he had the urge to spit on KB. He must be afraid of the competition, but he has to accept it. It's one thing to show the pros and cons of one or the other piece of exercise equipment, and it's quite another to spew such nonsense that is obviously at the opposite pole of the truth.

2xKB20 C&P-9x1, 1x3
Chin Up-5x1

It's the first time I'm trying with double KBs with such a weight for so many sets, so if there are objections, it's understandable. I was shooting the seventh or eighth set.

Back
Top Bottom