all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Fat Loss at home?

Hello,

Interminttent fasting and slight calorie deficit would be my choice as far as diet is concerned. It will be smooth and sustainable.

Regarding exercise, I'd GTG with bdw "strength" moves such as pistols and OAP. This could be done daily. Then I'd do 2-3 interval sessions per week. I'd also do about 4 "LISS" training a day at minimum. You can use burpees "prison style" (Iron Wolf as mentioned, but also Strongandconditioned, or Busy Dad Program (based on Navy Seals and 6ct, divided into 4 levels)). These sessions should be aerobic (Z2).

Kind regards,

Pet'

The diet I use it to strictly eat whole foods. I am not hungry at any time and I am losing fat in a healthy manner. If someone wants to follow a written diet “program” that is proven to be healthy I recommend Mayo Clinic diet. Mayo clinic is a very reputable organization and don’t get drag in to any shiny so called proven diet method of the year which changes as we all know almost every year.

BTW SF Fabio’s diet is also a great one, very very close to eating whole foods or Mayo Clinic diet.

I just happen to like the ultimate simplicity of asking the simple question, is it processed in a factory or is it simply a farmer collecting it and selling it to me? The only limit I put is on nuts, and indeed it does not conflict with my logic. A nut collected and cracked etc is a lot of process.

It works and you end up eating a lot of protein rich food by default as well as fruits and veggies. I don’t feel or think as if I am on a diet. I am just eating whole foods. I can sustain it as long as I prefer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom