all posts post new thread

Kettlebell In case you missed my press article from last week.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hey all,

Last week StrongFirst published my most recent article that details my experience on a press program I built around using only one medium sized kettlebell. I did the program due to work, time, and gear constraints. I hope you enjoy it!

Get Stronger with One Kettlebell | StrongFirst
Thanks! Since articles are not any longer included in the page's footer I often miss them.

And congratulations!
Impressive progress and elegant programming. Deceptively simple. And I enjoyed reading the article.

It would be interesting for me to see how this "linear waviness" would work for me, as I tend to favour more up-and-down waviness from week to week. (The weeks follow an ABCD ABCD pattern and I tend to prefer BCDA and CBDA so far, based on my limited experience.)

Hey all,

Last week StrongFirst published my most recent article that details my experience on a press program I built around using only one medium sized kettlebell. I did the program due to work, time, and gear constraints. I hope you enjoy it!

Get Stronger with One Kettlebell | StrongFirst
I like the way its set up and have already bookmarked it to run it after I am done with Victorious 1 program. Pressing has become my favourite these days, so I am ok to test and try out every program that will help me to press more.

Thanks! Since articles are not any longer included in the page's footer I often miss them.

And congratulations!
Impressive progress and elegant programming. Deceptively simple. And I enjoyed reading the article.

It would be interesting for me to see how this "linear waviness" would work for me, as I tend to favour more up-and-down waviness from week to week. (The weeks follow an ABCD ABCD pattern and I tend to prefer BCDA and CBDA so far, based on my limited experience.)
Thanks @Bauer. You can definitely mix up the weeks however you want, as long as you follow the Delta 20 principle. I kept it simple just to accommodate my schedule and limited brain power to apply during busy work times. ;-D

If you try it, let us know how it goes!

I like the way its set up and have already bookmarked it to run it after I am done with Victorious 1 program. Pressing has become my favourite these days, so I am ok to test and try out every program that will help me to press more.
Outstanding! Let us know how it pans out!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom