all posts post new thread

[PAVEL'S NEW BOOK] Kettlebell Axe: High Speed, Low Drag Alternative to HIIT

I am including it in my strenght training as a base for the snatch test. I am currently doing 8 hand to Hand swings with a 32kg for 25 minutes. I am wondering if i am supposed to stop at 6 reps per minutes and increase the load? In my last session i have never passed 140bpm am doing it ok?

Attachments

• IMG_5364.jpeg
    IMG_5364.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 4
I am including it in my strenght training as a base for the snatch test. I am currently doing 8 hand to Hand swings with a 32kg for 25 minutes. I am wondering if i am supposed to stop at 6 reps per minutes and increase the load? In my last session i have never passed 140bpm am doing it ok?
My understanding, 40 rounds of 6 with no stop signs, then add weight.

From what I’ve read and understand, 40 minutes is at high end. I progress through 20 minutes, work my way up to 30 minutes with the rep range described in the book. 2-6. Stay at 30 minutes for a while, then re-start and add weight on the 20 minutes. And so on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom