all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Recommend some shorts for lifting/everyday use

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy

Phil12

Level 8 Valued Member
Hello friends,

The running shorts I've been lifting in for like the last decade have begun to disintegrate so I need to replace them.

I've been thinking to replace them with something that's just good for everyday wear as well, like deep enough pockets to hold phone+wallet+keys and that kind of stuff.

I ordered some of these wrangler performance comfort flex cargo shorts Amazon product ASIN B075MYDWW1 last month and they're close to perfect EXCEPT the fastening is a really weak snap that comes unbuttoned if I e.g. bend over wrong.

Any suggestions here?

Anthem Athletics Evoflex are decent quality, versatile, solid price per day of wear, usable pockets, stout enough elastic waistband to hold them up even once you take the string out. A little heavy and, even in their shortest length, a little longer than I really want for running, and not MiUSA, but pretty solid overall.

Hello friends,

The running shorts I've been lifting in for like the last decade have begun to disintegrate so I need to replace them.

I've been thinking to replace them with something that's just good for everyday wear as well, like deep enough pockets to hold phone+wallet+keys and that kind of stuff.

I ordered some of these wrangler performance comfort flex cargo shorts Amazon product ASIN B075MYDWW1 last month and they're close to perfect EXCEPT the fastening is a really weak snap that comes unbuttoned if I e.g. bend over wrong.

Any suggestions here?

Polish weightlifting training shorts:

Or if you need a bigger size, the Chinese weightlifting team shorts:

Ten thousand makes extremely durable shorts. Love the foundation short and the tactical pant
Funny because I thought I was going to love those shorts and they looked really nice and I absolutely hated them I bought a couple different pairs too thinking OK maybe it was just that one pair. But for some reason they crushed my “boys”

I haven’t bought any in a while but I like this brand called the legends brand are the most comfortable shorts I found for working out

For every day wear I bought some shorts from bylt basics. They’re called the every day short super comfortable

the bin at Sam's club
no joke-- they had Caribbean Joe shorts/double as a bathing suit with multiple pockets;I have several pairs that are now 20 years old(not a typo) that get heavy wear--unfortunately the style is no longer made.

Not sure they are the best, but for their price I've been very happy with the pants I've gotten from 32degrees. I can see why their shorts wouldn't work for the OP.

I've bought some rebook crossfit shorts some years ago and they are pretty light and confy...variety of colours as well.

The foundation shorts from Ten Thousand are all I wear for shorts (when working out). Super durable and very comfortable. I have a few pairs of their Interval Pants and they are excellent as well.
I’ll second Ten Thousand and add the Tactical Short to the list. Outstanding quality!

Get Rehband neoprene shorts and wear underwear underneath. Stretchy and keeps the hips very warm

Back
Top Bottom