all posts post new thread

Off-Topic SF folks in York, UK?

Smau6785

Level 2 Valued Member
Hi all, please do shout at me if this is not the right thing do do, however in about a month me and my partner will be moving to York (UK's York that is). We found a nice house with a built-in garage so it means my already-at-home workouts will be a lot more productive with a dedicated space to use for.

To avoid a full on isolation though, I was wondering if anybody were to be from the area or surrounding, or part of any club/gym that focusses mostly on kettlebells? I'm an avid GeoffNeupertian and love my kettlebells but also also interested in hiking and cycling, board games. I'm 39 and my partner will be 38, and we're keen on meeting folks in the area, and I'm keen on meeting folks with a mindset and hobbies as close as possible to mine!

I'm in Yorkshire; was in Leeds, now a bit further west outside Bradford, which is a bit far from York for UK distances, but probably very close if you're from the US!

Have dabbled in Crossfit, running, climbing, alpinism, & barbells for a bit; now train kettlebells for maybe 90% of my training (excluding running and some BB work) and rotate a bunch of the programs that get discussed on here (DFW, A&A, Q&D, etc.).

York is nice, bit posh though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom