all posts post new thread

Barbell A New Open Trap bar

Weight Capacity

1) What is the Weight Capacity?

I did not see it listed.

2) I doubt that most individual on this form will every surpass whatever the Weight Capacity is.
I thought it was 300lb, but it lists a 700lb capacity now. If that's true, then yeah, that should be enough.

I think some of the advertising is still, umm, misleading(?) - it looks like it would be a terrible bar to use for cambered bar squats, but I guess I'll never know cuz I won't be buying it.

I thought it was 300lb, but it lists a 700lb capacity now. If that's true, then yeah, that should be enough.

I think some of the advertising is still, umm, misleading(?) - it looks like it would be a terrible bar to use for cambered bar squats, but I guess I'll never know cuz I won't be buying it.

The first time I tried a trap bar I lifted 705 on it. Fun, but trap bars just feel off to me. I don't like them for carries or shrugs or such either.

I feel like I get plenty enough with the deadlift variations with a straight bar. But with a squat I like the different bars. Go figure.

I too don't believe that bar is good for a cambered bar. Would be great if it was.

Back
Top Bottom