all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Ankle Regenerative Therapies Recommendation

Denys Carthusian

Level 5 Valued Member
I've probably posted this in the wrong place (feel free to move it) but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience getting a virtual consultation from the Stone Clinic in San Francisco, CA?

Is your ankle currently injured or rehabbing from surgery or the like? Or is it just cranky, i.e. you have chronic issues with it?

If the latter, and you're looking for something to help, go look into David Grey rehab, and his foot/achilles program.

I just daily bouts of "primal squats" (or whatever one wants to call it) / resting in the squat position, which seems to a decent job of keeping my ankles and feet both mobile and strong.

Plus I typically only wear shoes for like 2-3 hours a day.

Is your ankle currently injured or rehabbing from surgery or the like? Or is it just cranky, i.e. you have chronic issues with it?

If the latter, and you're looking for something to help, go look into David Grey rehab, and his foot/achilles program.
Very interesting. Thanks!

I lived in a San Francisco for 6-years.
It is a S-hole country.
Anyone who has not fled screaming from that city has the devil's blood coursing through their vanes.

I lived in a San Francisco for 6-years.
It is a S-hole country.
Anyone who has not fled screaming from that city has the devil's blood coursing through their vanes.
That I definitely understand. Believe me. If I ended up going there it would be for the procedure and getting out as fast as possible like Snake Pliskin did in New York.

You haven’t really explained anything that is actually going on with your ankle...
Long term problems that present as a fallen arch and plantar fascitis - I've been receiving new therapeutic interventions including shockwave therapy and the treating professional mentioned they didn't like the feel of the cartilage, which indicates for me - given my age - it would be prudent to get some imaging done before dropping more money on therapy and rehab exercises to see what my chances for success are. The Stone Clinic that I mentioned specializes in avoiding fusions and total ankle replacements and have some interesting arthroscopic and injection procedures for avoiding more drastic surgeries. If nothing else, we'd have piece of mind if worst case is ruled out, but we'd also know not to bang our heads against the wall (not to mention throw good money after bad), if more invasive procedures are required.

Last edited:
Long term problems that present as a fallen arch and plantar fascitis - I've been receiving new therapeutic interventions including shockwave therapy and the treating professional mentioned they didn't like the feel of the cartilage, which indicates for me - given my age - it would be prudent to get some imaging done before dropping more money on therapy and rehab exercises to see what my changes for success are. The Stone Clinic that I mentioned specializes in avoiding fusions and total ankle replacements and have some interesting arthroscopic and injection procedures for avoiding more drastic surgeries. If nothing else, we'd have piece of mind if worst case is ruled out, but we'd also know not to bang our heads against the wall (not to mention throw good money after bad), if more invasive procedures are required.
Plantar fasciitis can be a real persistent issue that is hard to remedy, especially if, as you are indicating there maybe some underlying structural issues. Please keep us updated as to your progress. All the best…

Plantar fasciitis can be a real persistent issue that is hard to remedy, especially if, as you are indicating there maybe some underlying structural issues. Please keep us updated as to your progress. All the best…
Thank you. Having to care for elderly relatives has given me a crystal clear example of what happens when you ignore these types of issues until its quite literally too late to do anything about them.

Back
Top Bottom