all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Cage Match: Musk vs Zuckerberg

watchnerd

Level 8 Valued Member
So who is going to win?

Zukerberg is younger and clearly in better shape.

But Elon has a 5" height advantage, says he is 300 lbs now (really??) and maybe he can learn to use some of that mass -- and he seems like he'd be a dirtier fighter.

So who is going to win?

Zukerberg is younger and clearly in better shape.

But Elon has a 5" height advantage, says he is 300 lbs now (really??) and maybe he can learn to use some of that mass -- and he seems like he'd be a dirtier fighter.

Zuckerberg is in trouble.
Musk should hire Bas Rutten. If no rules fight would end in 5-20 seconds. If rules, :60-120 secs, since zuckerberg will run around the cage.

If there’s going to be a match im assuming theres going to be a real fight camp so im not going to minimize it to that. He’s not untrained either, musk is a martial artist.
That being said i feel like Zuk would take it serious and Musk would focus on his companies as he always does.
Size is a huge factor too, there’s weight classes for a reason. But I’ve also had my a#@ handed to me countless times by men that I outweigh.

Zuckerberg would win if they were to fight soon, purely due to more training. Musk chances increase the more training & experience he can get due to his larger size. It appears Elon will never have enough time in his day to ever get enough training, whereas Zuckerberg has already made time for regular consistent training for awhile now.
In saying all that, this fight will never happen. It’s two billionaires puffing their chest & playing tough guys.

If you don't post your workouts to social media are you even training?
Musk is not an idiot. It's quite likely he trains and is pretty good.
We don't know because he doesn't post it all over social media like others

But Musk isn't untrained.

That doesn’t sound like he is trained. Doing something as a kid, even if you were really good at it and we have no way of knowing if he was, then not doing it for decades sounds like a recipe to THINK you can do something that your body says no. I used to do gymnastics as a kid. If I went to try and do backflips right now I’d probably kill myself.

Elon is delaying already

Holy cow!! This is for real? I honestly thought this thread was something that @watchnerd had pulled out of his rear end!! Kinda like SNL’s “Da Bears” skits.

That doesn’t sound like he is trained. Doing something as a kid, even if you were really good at it and we have no way of knowing if he was, then not doing it for decades sounds like a recipe to THINK you can do something that your body says no. I used to do gymnastics as a kid. If I went to try and do backflips right now I’d probably kill myself.

I don't follow Musk closely, but the article above alludes that he still trains BJJ.

Back
Top Bottom