all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Cage Match: Musk vs Zuckerberg

Betting action:

At least one offshore book made Zuckerberg a -500 favorite and Musk a +350 underdog at open on June 21, shortly after the two expressed interest in a cage fight.

But after roughly 94% of the money has come in on Musk at an underdog price, the line has changed drastically. As of Monday, Zuckerberg's price has fallen to -290 while Musk's odds have shortened to +230.

Zuckerberg is in trouble.
Musk should hire Bas Rutten. If no rules fight would end in 5-20 seconds. If rules, :60-120 secs, since zuckerberg will run around the cage.

Based on that quick video, Zuckerberg in addition to being an Android-American, definitely doesn't seem comfortable with rotational movements. He seems to move in a very up and down fashion.

Yeah, and rolling with a quiet professional like Lex is a far stretch from a live cage match.
If he looks tight AF with no consequences what's it look like later, in a match ?

I would be curious as to how many people giving Musk a shot have actually competed in combat sports.

By college team you mean intramural? I’m not aware of any kenpo collegiate tournaments.

This is decades ago.

The tournaments weren't kenpo specific, just general karate (mostly shotokan), some tournaments had matches across styles, too -- i.e. TKD and karate in same tournament.

Stanford (my alumnus) has multiple karate teams / clubs:

You can see the list of universities they compete against on the page.

I don’t know if I have ever seen someone refer to student groups as college teams.

I guess I can now refer to myself as a former college athlete lol.

I don’t know if I have ever seen someone refer to student groups as college teams.

I guess I can now refer to myself as a former college athlete lol.

Well, fair point, it's not as the same level as it was when I was on the football team or crew team, which were D1 sports.

But we were a team, we went to tournaments vs other schools, so...*shrug*.

And we fought full contact, in addition to katas.

Anyway, I believe your point was experience with combat sports.

Back
Top Bottom