Hip flexor stretch

10/28/2022 SF-KB LCCJ

OS resets
24kg TGU 1/1 x 2

32kg C+J 34 reps in 17:00

Bar Hangs
Leg raises
Brettzels
Nice work. How do you like it so far? Next week I will return to it. I remember that at the beginning I found it mentally challenging, to do something like 60 sets, but that I usually got into a rhythm after 10 minutes.

Btw, minor correction: It should be KB-SF.

Nice work. How do you like it so far? Next week I will return to it. I remember that at the beginning I found it mentally challenging, to do something like 60 sets, but that I usually got into a rhythm after 10 minutes.

Btw, minor correction: It should be KB-SF.
Fixed! Thank you!

The long cycle is my favorite movement perform with a kettlebell. My endurance has always been poor, and that’s why I wrote about my body hating higher reps. I’ve also never been able to tolerate running because of it. These are the exact reasons I chose this program.

Im just like like in that I find a groove around 10-12 minutes and feel like I can go all the way to 30 minutes.

11/1/2022 Push Pull 1

OS resets
Thoracic Bridge

A1: 28kg Goblet Squats x 10
A2: Pull Up x 2

7 rounds in 20 minutes

Side planks
Hip flexor stretch

11/2/2022 KB-SF LCCJ

OS resets
24kg TGU 1/1 x 2

32kg C+J 32 reps in 16:00

Bar Hangs
Leg raises
Brettzels

11/3/2022 Push Pull 1

OS resets
Thoracic Bridge

A1: Chin Up x 3
A2: 32kg Goblet Squat x 5

8 rounds in 20 minutes

Side planks
Hip flexor stretch

11/4/2022 KB-SF LCCJ

OS resets
24kg TGU 1/1 x 2

32kg C+J 44 reps in 22:00

Bar Hangs
Leg raises
Brettzels

11/7/2022 KB-SF LCCJ

OS resets
20kg snatch -> windmill -> kneeling windmill

32kg C+J 38 reps in 19:00

Bar Hangs
Leg raises
Brettzels
QL Straddle

Today was an weird day. I ended the session when I couldn't pass the talk test. My max HR was only mid Zone 3, which is typically low for the breathing I was doing. Also, I could not achieve full Brettzel or Full QL straddle. ah well. The man himself said there would be off days.

On top of that, I have small ganglion cyst on the top of my left wrist. Treatment includes bracing...which is not an option, or limiting excessive wrist extension through weight bearing, and that is why I had to modify my OS resets and I took out the TGU and replaced with windmill.

Last edited:
11/8/2022 Push Pull 1

OS resets
Thoracic Bridge

A1: 28kg Goblet Squats x 10
A2: Pull Up x 2

8 rounds in 20 minutes

Side planks
Hip flexor stretch

11/9/2022 KB-SF LCCJ

OS resets

32kg C+J 52 reps in 26:00

Bar Hangs
Leg raises
Brettzels
QL Straddle

That's more like it!

11/12/2022 KB-SF LCCJ

OS resets

32kg C+J 46 reps in 23:00

Bar Hangs
Leg raises
Brettzels
QL Straddle

11/14/2022 Maximorium Beta Test
Week 1 Day 1

OS resets
16kg OH hip flexor stretch

32kg NL: 78 reps in 30:00

Bar hangs
leg raises
brettzel stretch

Yes, I decided that I would enjoy being a guinea pig for @Geoff Neupert . I was definitely going in a more Park Bench direction anyways after Giant and KSK blocks. Plus, I've already determined my RM for both DCL+P and SN.

After everything that his programs have done for me, this is the closest way that I can say thank you.

One of the first things that came to mind when I first read the program is auto-regulation and how you have to focus on this during the session but also make sure that you are regulating the effort day to day. Giant and KSK or only 3 days a week, so you've got to be a little bit more observant to complete 4 days a week at 30 minutes each session.

How should I fill out my log? Do just jot down my thoughts for the day? Do I just put in the number sets for the day? don't want to give away too much on the program.

Last edited:
Good luck on the beta test. I do agree it's hard to know the etiquette on how much you can write about paid programs but in my experience, even when programs look like they're almost fully laid out in threads here or elsewhere, there's still not enough info to actually run the programs without buying it so I wouldn't worry too much.

11/14/2022 Maximorium Beta Test
Week 1 Day 1

Yes, I decided that I would enjoy being a guinea pig for @Geoff Neupert . I was definitely going in a more Park Bench direction anyways after Giant and KSK blocks. Plus, I've already determined my RM for both DCL+P and SN.

After everything that his programs have done for me, this is the closest way that I can say thank you.

One of the first things that came to mind when I first read the program is auto-regulation and how you have to focus on this during the session but also make sure that you are regulating the effort day to day. Giant and KSK or only 3 days a week, so you've got to be a little bit more observant to complete 4 days a week at 30 minutes each session.

How should I fill out my log? Do just jot down my thoughts for the day? Do I just put in the number sets for the day? don't want to give away too much on the program.
Why don't you just write the NL (Number of Lifts) for the day?

Looking forward to seeing your results.

11/15/2022 Maximorium Beta Test
Week 1 Day 2

OS resets
16kg windmill

2x28kg
NL: 32 (48 if you count the clean before the DFSQ) in 30:00

Bar hangs
Hip Flexor stretch
90/90

The outline on the grind days reminds me of DFW. Cleans are powerful. I see Geoff sent out a FAQs email, and apparently there was a typo in the program, so I did 10 extra minutes of snatches yesterday and I'm not mad about it.

Last edited:
11/15/2022 Maximorium Beta Test
Week 1 Day 2

OS resets
16kg windmill

2x28kg
NL: 32 (48 if you count the clean before the DFSQ) in 30:00

Bar hangs
Hip Flexor stretch
90/90

The outline on the grind days reminds me of DFW. Cleans are powerful. I see Geoff sent out a FAQs email, and apparently there was a typo in the program, so I did 10 extra minutes of snatches yesterday and I'm not mad about it.
I’m going to start this in a few weeks. I’m excited! What weight are you using for the press/squat? I see it’s the 32kg for snatching…impressive!

Back
Top Bottom