Collection with quotes from the forum

Bauer

Level 6 Valued Member
Hello friends of StrongFirst

For the last few months I have saved bits from the forum and from articles that I found especially enlightening. The file has grown quite a bit.

StrongFirst Forum and Article Nuggets.docx

It covers a lot of topics and is by no means "complete". It is just a subjective collection of nuggets :)

Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy to flick through it and therefore I've made it viewable.

Last edited:

Francisco

Level 4 Valued Member

For the last few months I have saved bits from the forum and from articles that I found especially enlightening. The file has grown quite a bit.

It covers a lot of topics and is by no means "complete". It is just a subjective collection of nuggets :)

Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy to flick through it and therefore I've made it viewable.
Impressive, Sir!! Thank You!!

offwidth

Level 9 Valued Member

Pretty neat... well done

damogari

Level 5 Valued Member
Wow, great work! And honestly surprised and honored that even my posts are included! Never thought that I could help someone.

AprilDer

First Post
Your English is excellent It is an honor to have you on the forum. I value and appreciate all your contributions

I love having an international community.

Thanks, Tubenit

Top Bottom