all posts post new thread

CRAWLING CLUB (group log for crawling practice!)

Approximately 200 yards of continuous crawling today, alternating between baby crawling and Spider-Man crawling for 20 yards each.

Also 4 sets of 40 yard bear hug carries with a strongman sandbag filled to 142 lbs.
This is awesome. If you got a sandbag, one thing I found I enjoy is backwards crawling while dragging the bag every few paces. So crawl 3 steps, drag, 3 steps drag, etc. Do 20 yards and then carry it back to the start. Repeat for time or trips.

Thanks @ShawnM !

@Birddog that sounds brutal. I wouldn’t be able to do that with my sandbar as it is way too heavy and has no handles, but I have been thinking about getting one of those military style bags.

Rainy day outside. And coming off a few days of work travel, so kept it a bit on the easier side. Did some indoor leopard crawling. Tried it backward for the first time as well.

Add on some suitcase carries with a 32 and called it a day.

Just came across this thread, ive been crawling for about a year now, Leopard crawl, 3mins as a warm up to calisthenics 6 days a week.

Not really noticed any benefits from it but yesterday i read through this thread and seems ive been doing it wrong !
So i made a effort to make sure i had one hand and one leg off the floor at the same time as i haven't been doing that, the core engagement was SO much more, i also went super slow, this morning my traps were achy and i didnt know why, must be the slow crawling .

I finally conquered a goal of mine. 10 minutes straight of backwards Infinity crawling. Its basically two buckets setup a few feet apart and crawling backwards in a figure 8. Happy crawling everyone!
Awesome! I can't go two feet backwards. I still try, but it doesn't end well. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom