all posts post new thread

"Fast and effective" breakfast ideas

Hello,

As a tiny and fragile French...tiny portions :p

Usually, I do IF by skipping breakfast and train first thing in the morning, but as someone who is always hungry...this breakfast piqued my curiosity !

Kind regards,

Pet'
Great post! I am thinking of food right now-
May have opportunity to travel to Paris for 1st time. Little worried about food options even though it’s known as a food destination. ☺️

I still do something I read about in a book I read several years ago called the Gracie Diet. This morning I had a big container of watermelon with cream cheese.

Most week days I prepare over night oats the evening before.
40 grams oats
40 grams milk
Some protein powder
Mix it up in a container with a lid.
Leave in fridge ready for eating in the morning.
Add berries if you wish. We keep a bag of frozen berries, so I drop a couple of spoon fulls on top.

Get into an industry with employee dining rooms! I eat eggs, bacon, sausage and hash browns daily for breakfast….but I also gained 90 pounds since I started lmao

It really is a great perk, but for days I don’t work I love the egg scramble cups you can buy at the store. Where you crack an egg into the cup, pour in the ingredients and microwave.

I think this is a pretty healthy breakfast? I mean plenty of protein and some antioxidants from the red wine? You can also see there's a banana I'll eat later so tbph I'm all about health really.

1711096083835.jpeg

1711096101678.jpeg

The second picture doesn't look that good because I cut the meat up and mixed it all together.

Last edited:
Every Sunday I brown 3-5 pounds of ground beef. In the morning I will mix a cup of the ground beef with 3-4 eggs and scrambled them together. Takes about 5 minutes.
You could maybe add a few cumin seeds or a touch of cayenne pepper just for fun ?

Last edited:
Hello,

@metaldrummer and @Hung
It depends, but there are "several" versions:
- in family, in daily life, it often ends up with milk / chocolate with bread (or toats) / butter / marmelade (especially for kids)
- for adults in daily life, it may be coffee / tea with bread / toast
- skipping breakfast is also common

Pastry like croissants or whatever are more for the weekends but less frequent these days

With Internet and free open-access culture, there is more and more a culture of oatmeal and eggs or some kind of cheese, and fruits like apple, orange or banana.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

@metaldrummer and @Hung
- in family, in daily life, it often ends up with milk / chocolate with bread (or toats) / butter / marmelade (especially for kids)

Pastry like croissants or whatever are more for the weekends but less frequent these days

With Internet and free open-access culture, there is more and more a culture of oatmeal and eggs or some kind of cheese, and fruits like apple, orange or banana.

Kind regards,

Pet'
Sounds delicious to me!

Hello,

@metaldrummer and @Hung

Kind regards,

Pet'
So starting a French cuisine breakfast cafe should be pretty simple…..

Menu:
Coffee
Toast
Pan au chocolat
Croissant (weekends only)
Nothing

$43.99

Price it just right and it’s basically pure profit. And people will eat it up because it’s French

Muffin pan. Line with butter or avocado oil or use silicone muffin pan. Crack an egg into each cup, add cheese, onions peppers, bacon whatever. Throw in oven at 350. Ready in, I forget ..maybe 15-20 or until the inside isn't runny and bacon is cooked.

You have little egg pucks for the weeks. Pop a few in the morning for the week.

Muffin pan. Line with butter or avocado oil or use silicone muffin pan. Crack an egg into each cup, add cheese, onions peppers, bacon whatever. Throw in oven at 350. Ready in, I forget ..maybe 15-20 or until the inside isn't runny and bacon is cooked.

You have little egg pucks for the weeks. Pop a few in the morning for the week.
I learned that exact thing from my ex’s mom. She would make them every Sunday for herself.

I have a couple of fried eggs with turkey bacon, a couple pieces of toast, coffee, orange juice, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, and a protein shake each morning.

It doesn't take that long to make, but I like to relax while I eat, so it's probably not the fastest breakfast.

If I'm in a real hurry, then I'll cut the eggs and bacon.

I'm also a big fan of just dumping a couple scoops of plain collagen powder into my coffee with some non-dairy creamer. All depends on what is planned out in my day. If it's a day full of garbage meetings, this coming Wednesday, then it's collagen and coffee. If I'm training early in the a.m. and then off to work, ground beef and scrambled eggs.

I'm also a big fan of just dumping a couple scoops of plain collagen powder into my coffee with some non-dairy creamer. All depends on what is planned out in my day. If it's a day full of garbage meetings, this coming Wednesday, then it's collagen and coffee. If I'm training early in the a.m. and then off to work, ground beef and scrambled eggs.
Nice to see you have your priorities in order.

Back
Top Bottom