all posts post new thread

Kettlebell first SF kettlebell course in Germany

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Roland Roppelt please allow me to echo @SvenRieger 's comments. You are very coachable to begin with and have a terrific attitude! I thoroughly enjoyed being around you and observing your interaction with everyone. Your execution is precise, you easily grasped my pressing tip and executed it perfectly! Again, danke schoen, You and your fellow students made Strongfirst Germany's First Event a HUGE success!

Heck, you MIGHT have even impressed @Harald Motz !!

Well, i had a Blast.

@Pavel Macek can realy fill a room with his presentaion and still, in a second, step down and make space for one of the other teachers, so they can share their methods. This is solid leadership.

We had a high number of skilled instructors, and alltough under constant supervision, i never felt „overcoached“.

I took a lot of new information with me, but also i am amazed that the basics are out there. If you read Simple&Sinister and practice it by the book, you have a good foundation in StrongFirst.

Thank you, to all the fine folks which made that day what it was, an insight into a community that i want to be part of, that makes me want to become stronger and more precise in my skills.

@Roland Roppelt, I fully agree with you and cannot add much more to that. It was a pleasure and honour meeting you and all other students and of course our instructors. I will need quite some time to process all the information from this event and work through my 9 pages of notes that I took.

As I have written on IG, let me repeat it here again: Big THANK YOU to all who made it happen and took part! (y)

Now, here is a little exercise for you @SvenRieger, because as we say in Germany: "After the match, is before the match" What event are you going to host next? Am giving you some options, where only ONE answer is right:

[1] Bodyweight Course
[2] Barbell Course
[3] Bodyweight and Barbell Course

I realise this is strongly based on my wishlist for Christmas 2019 and might not fit everyone in here, but hey, it is a start. :)

@SvenRieger and @Pavel Macek and everyone else, congratulations on a great StrongFirst Kettlebell Course!

The idea of back-to-back courses, e.g., the Barbell and Bodyweight course on consecutive weekend days, has been working well in a number of places around the world. I hope you all will give that consideration.

And I hope it won't be too long until we have some instructor certifications in Germany as well.

-S-

By the way, @SvenRieger , the fish (largemouth bass) in my profile pic is 4 kilos. I think I was much more excited with this "4 kilo" than you were with yours!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Absolutely, not doubt about that! ROFL

@SvenRieger and @Pavel Macek and everyone else, congratulations on a great StrongFirst Kettlebell Course!

The idea of back-to-back courses, e.g., the Barbell and Bodyweight course on consecutive weekend days, has been working well in a number of places around the world. I hope you all will give that consideration.

And I hope it won't be too long until we have some instructor certifications in Germany as well.

-S-

Thank you Steve! That sounds like a great idea and a good option.

@Roland Roppelt, I fully agree with you and cannot add much more to that. It was a pleasure and honour meeting you and all other students and of course our instructors. I will need quite some time to process all the information from this event and work through my 9 pages of notes that I took.

As I have written on IG, let me repeat it here again: Big THANK YOU to all who made it happen and took part! (y)

Now, here is a little exercise for you @SvenRieger, because as we say in Germany: "After the match, is before the match" What event are you going to host next? Am giving you some options, where only ONE answer is right:

[1] Bodyweight Course
[2] Barbell Course
[3] Bodyweight and Barbell Course

I realise this is strongly based on my wishlist for Christmas 2019 and might not fit everyone in here, but hey, it is a start. :)

Well, let´s see what we come up with. Let´s put it that way: I don´t think that you´ll be disappointed ;)

I am so jealous...whish I would have had the ressources to participate. Hopefully next time!

Don´t worry Marc, there will be possibilities in the future!

You are very coachable to begin with and have a terrific attitude
definitely both @Roland Roppelt and @Tobias Wissmueller. And it was my pleasure to finally meet you John, hope we will do maybe some
1461248_10202478558548807_1742948216_n-jpg.3541

soon.

Heck, you MIGHT have even impressed
you bet. Roland performs with a "Russian happy face".

@SvenRieger it was a pleasure and an honour to swing next to you and test the talk test.

@Pavel Macek it was educational and inspiratinal to witness you teach. And for a guy whose favourite colour is black you showed great humour at times. Your spirit transferred to the whole group of people. I think we learned all some precious lessons.

definitely both @Roland Roppelt and @Tobias Wissmueller. And it was my pleasure to finally meet you John, hope we will do maybe some
1461248_10202478558548807_1742948216_n-jpg.3541

soon.

you bet. Roland performs with a "Russian happy face".

@SvenRieger it was a pleasure and an honour to swing next to you and test the talk test.

@Pavel Macek it was educational and inspiratinal to witness you teach. And for a guy whose favourite colour is black you showed great humour at times. Your spirit transferred to the whole group of people. I think we learned all some precious lessons.

Thank you for your kind words, brother! #team #StrongFirst

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom