all posts post new thread

Nutrition Geoff Neupert’s 24 Hour Diet

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
It works. I found I became super hungry and had weird cravings. I got sick of coconut coffee (probably because I'm a no coffee condiment kind of guy. Just give me a good cup of black coffee).

You could take the oil separately.
True. But the less moving parts the better. I like to toss some fluids in my bag for the day and go. Sometimes I'm just lucky enough to quickly drink my coffee as is. I might forget to take the oil or even pack it.

True. But the less moving parts the better. I like to toss some fluids in my bag for the day and go. Sometimes I'm just lucky enough to quickly drink my coffee as is. I might forget to take the oil or even pack it.
Bulletproof MCT oil in the little travel pouches.

With Geoff sort of revising/updating/refining things, I wonder if there is anything he would with his 24hr diet?

The title is misleading. Similar to the Warrior Diet or IF or OMAD with high fat coffee and a few high fat / high pro. snacks.
Don,
It's not meant to be. From the book -

"Hunger. Yeah, no one likes to be hungry and thatʼs one of the biggest arguments against most of the traditional IF protocols popularized today.
Thatʼs where The 24 Hour Diet steps in and intervenes.
It is a very effective, simple, easy, manageable, enjoyable, and highly portable (when necessary) diet designed to fit seamlessly into your busy life, while providing you with the energy you need to get through your daily grind and most importantly, give you the fat loss results you need.
Whyʼs it called The 24 Hour Diet?
Quite simply itʼs because itʼs a diet that you practice 24 hours a day, each and every day. It becomes what every diet is supposed to be - a lifestyle."

Also, if I recall correctly, when I wrote this in early 2013, it was before the Bulletproof Coffee craze and before OMAD.

Hope that clears things up.

With Geoff sort of revising/updating/refining things, I wonder if there is anything he would with his 24hr diet?
Great question.

I've "tinkered" with lots of things since I wrote this - 8+ years ago.

At the end of the day, and upon review, very little if anything, actually, which is why I still offer it.

I'm currently practicing something very similar - controlled fasting during the day, BIG meal, with lots of carbs at night.

The 2 things pretty much all diets have in common are (1) reduced calories, and (2) sustainability. The goal of The 24 Hour Diet was/is both.

Hope that helps.

Don,

"Hunger. Yeah, no one likes to be hungry and thatʼs one of the biggest arguments against most of the traditional IF protocols popularized today.
It is a very effective, simple, easy, manageable, enjoyable, and highly portable (when necessary) diet designed to fit seamlessly into your busy life, while providing you with the energy you need to get through your daily grind and most importantly, give you the fat loss results you need.
Quite simply itʼs because itʼs a diet that you practice 24 hours a day, each and every day. It becomes what every diet is supposed to be - a lifestyle."

Also, if I recall correctly, when I wrote this in early 2013, it was before the Bulletproof Coffee craze and before OMAD.

Geoff, I'd read your book and knew the program, was trying to inform @watchnerd that it was not a 24 hr. pre fight/contest weight cut, but a way of life Warrior type program.

Don,

Yes, and prior to stores full of collagen products.

Yes, and prior to stores full of collagen products.
Exactly.

True and funny/painful/ironic story:

Around that time, I thought to myself - "There's gotta be an easier way to do this cause this gelatin can be so clumpy and gooey. Maybe I can produce a collagen protein powder? Nah... this is 'too fringe.' It'll never catch on." :rolleyes:

Live and learn...

Exactly.

True and funny/painful/ironic story:

Around that time, I thought to myself - "There's gotta be an easier way to do this cause this gelatin can be so clumpy and gooey. Maybe I can produce a collagen protein powder? Nah... this is 'too fringe.' It'll never catch on." :rolleyes:

Live and learn...
I think I remember you saying collagen is acceptable instead of gelatin. Is there any benefit or difference between the two? Which would you prefer to be used?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom