all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Girevoy sport references

Jacob DeRossett

Level 4 Valued Member
One of my students ( who is a stud, he’s doing 30 min A+A - C&J x 3 every :30 with a 20kg at 14 - 150lb) he’s interested in competing in Girevoy sport, I have zero back ground with sport style, I’m hard style all the way. But I want to help him get started, if you have a references or anyone I could talk to please share! Thanks!

One of my students ( who is a stud, he’s doing 30 min A+A - C&J x 3 every :30 with a 20kg at 14 - 150lb) he’s interested in competing in Girevoy sport, I have zero back ground with sport style, I’m hard style all the way. But I want to help him get started, if you have a references or anyone I could talk to please share! Thanks!
Audrey Borgio is coming out with a book in about a week.

If your student wants a course, you can't go wrong with Joe Daniels Intro Course.

You could always reach out to Levi Markwardt.

He went from hardstyle to girevoy sport and could probably point you in the right direction.

IIRC the original Russian Kettlebell Challenge book had a few sport plans in there.

Otherwise I've heard good things about KB Fit Britt She has a good competition pedigree and good coaching reviews floating around the various kettlebell related nooks of the internet.

And there is Valery Fedorenko
Although I'm not sure he is still actively coaching. He may have retired to do truck driving.

I used the book from Thierry Sanchez (it's the name) Bogatyr Rising. Got me in the best shape of my life (period).

But finally needed to stop, because of the tension on the traps giving me a constant headache for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom