all posts post new thread

Forum Business Instructor

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I think an option not to be listed for those that don't want to be. But if you're listed a short bio and contact details are essential imo, and then have the option to say if they're taking on students or running classes etc. or not, would solve all those problems.

Having names and cert details with nothing else looks scrappy, is confusing, and makes it harder for someone to contact a coach that is teaching.
Agree...

Did you receive our automated email confirming your instructor contact email was sent to the instructor? We offer a method to contact HQ if you have not heard from the instructor within 5 business days. (If you haven’t heard back within 5 business days, please don’t hesitate to contact us, at contact@strongfirst.com, simply by forwarding this message.) Forwarding this to us helps us get you connected with an instructor and provide additional support.

Thank you,
Amanda @ HQ

@SFAssistant

I tried to contact an instructor yesterday, but I did not receive automated email confirmation after that. Should I try to send the message again?

No, because I do not have any social media accounts :)

There was a gym webpage where he works, but in the gym page there was only some general contact form and you can’t contact instructors directly.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom