all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Interesting program to create

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Yeah, you're right. I will focus on pistols, one arm pushups, pullups with weight and front lever work(I tried yesterday victorian cross, many people who I know thinks that this is no sense to try it with such small experience but I wanted to try. I did tuck victorian with straight back equaly to the bars. I was little shocked because I can do only adv tuck front lever in statics so.. I wondered if I can train for victorian not front.. Its little problem for me because I know that I will progress with victorian, week ago I couldnt do straight back and now I can so.. Hm, I dont know. But one arm push ups, pullups and pistols - I will do it for sure, no doubt.)

i hold straddle planche for 5s first time of my life, without training it . thanks to Strongfirst principle. basic first..

Hello,

@q.Hung
I think you are right when you say that the basics have a huge carryover on everything else.

I am curious, what was your training to get the straddle without specific training ? :)

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

@q.Hung
I think you are right when you say that the basics have a huge carryover on everything else.

I am curious, what was your training to get the straddle without specific training ? :)

Kind regards,

Pet'
hello. i have few month of barbell training, got a break, then stick with kettlebell. mostly press+ swing, and front squat. the detail is in my log. and some of my clip

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom