all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell STRONG (Neupert)

Im gonna start the Strong program but i only have 1 bell that i can press for a max of 6 repetions. What phase would would recommend?

Sorry gang...got another newbie question...I'm onto The Giant 1.2 and after Giant 3.0 will start Strong.

When I'm doing a set of 3 reps of Clean and Press in the Strong program is it:

A. Clean, Press, Clean, Press, Clean & Press or is it
B. Clean, Press, Press, Press.

Thanks

I'm onto The Giant 1.2 and after Giant 3.0 will start Strong.

When I'm doing a set of 3 reps of Clean and Press in the Strong program is it:

A. Clean, Press, Clean, Press, Clean & Press or is it
B. Clean, Press, Press, Press.

I cannot speak for this program specifically, but around here "press" means one clean and multiple presses while "clean and press" means a clean before each press. So 3 C&P means your choice A while your choice B would just be "Press."

-S-

I tried but Giant 3.0 ( similar, kind of )and got humbled. That was not long after I switched to kettlebells so underestimated them. I’d love to do it again or something similar but I think I’d stick to phase 1 only and see how it went.

Currently doing Maximorum and the combo of C&P&FSQ is gold.

So I recently got diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF) and have been feeling really weak since the hospital trip… decided to take a step back and start strong phase 2 with my 2x24kg and slowly build my strength back up. First two workouts done snd felt nice and easy although not super easy (which is good!)

Back
Top Bottom