all posts post new thread

Matt's Log

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Each interval was a max effort until my HR peaked and started to drop. It hurt. I realized that I don't actually know what my HR Max is though. Below is my HR data for the session, the swings (which I intentionally rested a long time between) are first, then the DLs, then the last four spikes are the intervals. My first interval got me up to a max HR of 170, then it went down from there.

I think this method will get you some idea of your max HR but is not the best way. Better would be an aerobic warm-up, slowly ramp up over at least several minutes, then keep increasing over a couple more minutes until you are maxed out. Sort of like you'd do at the end of a running race with a sprint finish.

I'd like to figure out the highest HR where I can maintain good power output, but also maximize volume. My guess is it's probably around 130-135, but I'll keep playing with it.

My guess would be around 115-120 would be your best recovery. Pay attention to your breathing and when it changes to really settled down - that is probably the best clue. The power output won't necessarily tell you if you're minimizing glycolysis.

Nice training, BTW. :)

will get you some idea of your max HR but is not the best way
True, I just made note of it since it was the highest my HR had been recently. I might see if I can convince my buddy to do a HR max test instead of our normal intervals this Friday...

Pay attention to your breathing and when it changes to really settled down - that is probably the best clue
It seems like this starts to happen around 130, so maybe somewhere around 120-125? I'll just have to keep fiddling with it.

Thanks for the pointers!

Nov 8
Push ups-12, 17, 13, 13, 25
TGU-2x2 @ 28K
Rucked 1.8 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 9
Push ups-13, 18, 14, 14, 26
Front Squat-2x5 @ 52K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 10
Mil Press-5x4 @ 24K
TGU-2x2 @ 28K
KBS-2H-24x6 @40K

Nov 11
Push ups-14, 19, 15, 15, 27
Front Squat-2x5 @ 52K
Ran 5.2 km

Nov 12
Mil Press-5x4 @ 24K
TGU-2x2 @ 28K
KBS-2H-24x6 @40K
Note-The last couple swing days I've been aiming for 120-125 as my "starting heart rate," and I think I like it. I say "I think I like it" because both days were also days that I was watching my son during my workout, so I obviously wasn't able to nail the target HR for each set. I'll give it another shot in a couple days, and maybe post the graph then. It's still a little faster paced than I'm used to but everything feels almost as good as when I wait until HR=110. Relaxed, but lots of power.

Nov 13
Push ups-15, 20, 16, 16, 29
Front Squat-2x5 @ 52K
Run 2.5 km
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 14
Mil Press-5x4 @ 24K
TGU-2x2 @ 28K
KBS-2H-23x6 @40K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 15
Push ups-16, 21, 17, 17, 31
Front Squat-2x5 @ 52K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 16
Mil Press-5x4 @ 24K
TGU-2x2 @ 28K
KBS-2H-17x7 @40K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs
Note-I think I figured out a pretty good way to manage my time, at least for the rest of this term. I'm going to keep doing an A+A session every other day, keep rucking 2 miles a day on the week days, and but drop the short runs and aim for one 40-60 minute LSD running/carrying session per week. I don't know if my friend and I will be able to keep up our Friday gym sessions with the way classes have been, but I'll try to fit in one of those when I can. In order to introduce a little variability to the A+A work (I'm really bad at unplanned variability) I decided to use the volume waving from one of the experimental programs Al was running a while back. Instead of sets of 5 2H swings, alternating between 32K and 40K (which is what I did then), I'm doing sets of 7 2H swings with the 40K. I basically looked at the total volume that I would get if I kept doing 22-24 sets per session for 6 weeks (like I've been doing), then I redistributed it based on the volume percentages of the old program.

Nov 17
Push ups-17, 22, 18, 18, 33
Front Squat-2x3 @ 52K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 18
Mil Press-5x4 @ 24K
TGU-2x2 @ 28K
KBS-2H-23x7 @40K

Thinking about a few things. Front squats might not be a good idea if I'm going to start getting more serious about the swings. If I do 10 heavy get-ups on my non-swing days, I could do fewer presses, and my run/carry days could just be run days. It might be time to tinker some more with the "extra stuff," that is, the stuff that isn't swings and rucking. Not that I ever really stopped tinkering with it. Sometimes I think my workout ADD is gone, then I look at my actual journal. Oh well, as long as I stick with A+A ballistics as the main dish, I can't go too far off base.

Nov 19
TGU-2x1 @ 28K, 3x1 @ 32K
-later-
Rand 8.1 km

Nov 20
PU-CAT-6, 6, 4, 4, 10
KBS-2H-20x7 @ 40K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs
Note-CAT stands for Compensatory Acceleration Training. It just means accelerating as powerfully as possible throughout the entire rep. Sort of like a clapping push up, but I dial it back right at the end so I don't leave the ground.

Nov 21
TGU-5x1 @ 32K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 22
PU-CAT-6, 8, 6, 6, 10

Nov 23
KBS-2H-25x7 @ 40K
Walked around a bunch. My grandpa had an unfilled deer tag, so I walked around their place for a while in the morning and the afternoon. Probably 3 or 4 miles total.

Nov 24
TGU-5x1 @ 32

Nov 25
PU-CAT-8, 10, 7, 7, 12
KBS-2H-24x7 @ 40K

Nov 26
TGU-5x1 @ 32K
Ran 9-ish km (the batter in my GPS watch died about halfway in). Whatever. I ran for about 55 minutes.
Note to self-Following up my once-per-week long run with about 5 hours of standing while I butcher a deer is not a real good way to take care of my feet. Also, I need to learn how to butcher faster.

Nov 27
PU-CAT-8, 10, 8, 8, 12
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 28
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 40K
KBS-2H-29x7 @ 40K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 29
PU-CAT-8, 11, 8, 8, 12
TGU-5x1 @ 32K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Nov 30
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 40K
KBS-2H-20x7 @ 40K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs
Note- I was supposed to do 28 repeats today, but that wasn't happening. I think the rest of the program I set up, which had 9 days of 25-33 repeats over the course of four more weeks, also isn't going to happen. With how much sleep I'm getting and the time and energy I need to focus on school, I think it was unwise to try to commit to a rigid program. The higher volume days are just a little too much, and the mental fuzziness that comes with the recovery period just isn't something I can afford. I keep wanting more, and I keep getting knocked back down; I'm sure I'll learn my lesson some day...o_O
I do like alternating days of only focusing on TGUs with days of only focusing on swings, kind of like the old PM. I also think a single, longer session is better for developing aerobic capacity than two shorter sessions of equal total volume, but that's just a hunch.
If I keep it down to 20 repeats on swing days, I know I can keep the sessions under 30 minutes and I should be able to recover easily enough. Right now I'm doing sets of 7, and when I feel like I need more volume I'll just bump it to sets of 8.
I'll keep the TGU's how they are, and slowly add in singles as long as I can easily keep a 1 rep/minute pace (which is where I'm at now). I'd like to push it out to 10 singles per side before I start working with the 40K, but I'll increase the weight sooner if the volume becomes too hard to recovery from.
My weekly volume in both lifts will be similar to 4-6 days of S&S, depending on how you count it out, so that should be enough to keep pushing me in the right direction, as long as I don't get greedy. I'm still planning on switching to 1H swings or snatches once my elbow feels better (tendons time a while to heal, who knew?), but I'll probably stick with 20 sets and just vary the set length within the 10-20 second range.

Dec 1
PU-CAT-8, 12, 8, 8, 12
TGU-6x1 @ 32K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Dec 2
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 40K
KBS-2H-20x7 @ 40K
-later-
Ran 9.4 km
Note- I am really enjoying my weekend long runs. Short, heavy rucks during the week and then one long run seem like a good way to balance the two LSD modalities. I'd like to get to the point where I can easily run a 60 minute 10k each week. The pace I tend to gravitate to is just a hair faster than 10 min/mile, so really what I'm working on is how easily I can recover afterwards.

Dec 3
Rest day

Dec 4
PU-CAT-6, 6, 4, 4, 6
TGU-6x1 @ 32K
Rucked 1.8 km w/ 65 lbs

Dec 5
Rest day, due to academic obligations

Dec 6
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-20x5 @ 28K
Run 1.8 km
Note-Decided to just pull the trigger on switching to 1H swings and start out slow. I'll keep an eye on my elbow, but my theory is that the original irritant was me goose-necking my wrist during the snatch drop, and then letting it get jerked straight. Of course, once something is injured, other things that would normally be fine can make it worse, soooo we'll just wait and see what happens. I could tell that my grip had suffer a little during my stint with 2H swings, and I don't want that to get worse.

Dec 7
PU-CAT-6, 8, 6, 6, 8
TGU-6x1 @ 32K
Rucked 1.8 km w/ 65 lbs

Dec 8
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-20x7 @ 28K
Rucked 3.6 km w/ 65 lbs

Dec 9
PU-CAT-8, 10 7, 7, 10
TGU-6x1 @ 32K
Ran 10K
Note-I'm still liking the solid hour of LSD work on the weekend. I'm going to switch things to short runs 3-5 times per week, and then use rucking for my weekend LSD work. I can definitely feel my knees after the long runs, although it only lasts a few hours. It might be better to run my daily commute when I can play around with speed and hills, and then I can see how much a long ruck beats me up compared to a long run. It might save me a little time during the week, too.

Dec 10
Rest day

Dec 11
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-20x10 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Dec 12
PU-Ballistic-8, 10 8, 8, 10
TGU-7x1 @ 32K
Ran 3.6 km

Dec 13
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-20x10 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Dec 14
PU-Ballistic-8, 11 8, 8, 11
TGU-7x1 @ 32K
Ran 3.6 km

Dec 15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-20x10 @ 28K
Ran 1.8 km

Dec 16
Rest day. I'm not going to do my normal LSD session this weekend, because I'm going snowshoeing this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. I have the next two weeks off of school, so things might be a little disorganized for the sake of fun.

Dec 17
PU-Ballistic-8, 11 8, 8, 11
TGU-7x1 @ 32K
Ran 3.2 km

Dec 18
PU-CAT-3x5
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-10x10 @ 28K
TGU-3x1, 1x2 @ 32K
Note-I didn't want to wear myself out before tomorrow with a bunch of swings (not that they wear me out too much, I was just feeling lazy), so I did a standard S&S session today. Felt pretty good. I might play with this some more. I don't know how much more benefit I'm getting with 20 sets every other day vs. 10 sets every day. I do think it's better for conditioning, but I don't know how much better.

Dec 19 & 20
Things did not go as planned.
I mean, rarely do hikes, hunts, camping trips and the like ever go totally as planned, but this time was "special."

The plan was to snowshoe about 6 miles up to a forest service cabin, relax with some simple food and a good book, get a great night of uninterrupted sleep, and 'shoe back the next day. Simple plan. Not a lot that could go wrong, one would think. I did something similar this last spring, with a different cabin. It was a lot of fun, but I had underestimated the challenge of breaking trail through snow, and made the mistake of loading my pack too heavy. This time, I dropped my pack weight down to 35 pounds, and figured I had it made. I was little concerned about picking up the stomach bug my son had the night before, but I figured I would be fine.
The hike in was great. The first third of the trail was well broken by cross-country skiers, and even though it got pretty tough after that, it wasn't bad. After 2 hours and 40 minutes of waddling through the snow, I made it to the cabin. I split some of the firewood to replace what I would burn, and settled in for a nice, easy evening. I got out my book, cooked up some grub for an early dinner, and settled in. The food didn't set as well as I thought it should, given how hungry I thought I would be...
The vomiting started at 6:30. Every hour on the hour. The diarrhea kicked in around 10:30. By then I was tired enough to squeeze in naps between "bouts." Things finally calmed down around 3:30 AM, and I actually got some really good sleep until it got light around 8 or 9. I took my time getting moving, packed up, and headed out into the snow around 10. Objectively, it was supposed to be easier than the trip up. Despite the extra 4 inches of new overnight snow, it was still more downhill than uphill, and the last third was still packed down pretty well.
One would think, had it been easier, it would have taken less time the the 2:40 trip up. That said, no food (and very little water) had made it into my system for a day and a half, so I expected to be a little slow. It ended up taking 4 hours. I got back to my truck, went home, and proceeded into full zombie mode. I chalk this up as a total failure with regard to relaxation, but an unintentional success with regard to mental toughness. Soooo let's just call it a wash.

Dec 21
Lounged around all day. I thought I picked up some secondary bug for something, but once I finally paid attention to the color of my pee I realized it might just be dehydration. I stepped on the scale and, sure enough, even a full day after I was able to hold down water, I was still about 7 pounds light. Granted, some of that is probably fat, but with 3,500 calories to a pound of fat, the lion's share of that weight loss had to be water (and I had probably regained a pound or two since being home). So yeah, that would do it. Not sick, just a little jerkified. If my snowshoe trips don't start getting better, I might have to take up wearing knit sweaters and drinking cocoa.

Dec 19 & 20
Things did not go as planned.
I mean, rarely do hikes, hunts, camping trips and the like ever go totally as planned, but this time was "special."

The plan was to snowshoe about 6 miles up to a forest service cabin, relax with some simple food and a good book, get a great night of uninterrupted sleep, and 'shoe back the next day. Simple plan. Not a lot that could go wrong, one would think. I did something similar this last spring, with a different cabin. It was a lot of fun, but I had underestimated the challenge of breaking trail through snow, and made the mistake of loading my pack too heavy. This time, I dropped my pack weight down to 35 pounds, and figured I had it made. I was little concerned about picking up the stomach bug my son had the night before, but I figured I would be fine.
The hike in was great. The first third of the trail was well broken by cross-country skiers, and even though it got pretty tough after that, it wasn't bad. After 2 hours and 40 minutes of waddling through the snow, I made it to the cabin. I split some of the firewood to replace what I would burn, and settled in for a nice, easy evening. I got out my book, cooked up some grub for an early dinner, and settled in. The food didn't set as well as I thought it should, given how hungry I thought I would be...
The vomiting started at 6:30. Every hour on the hour. The diarrhea kicked in around 10:30. By then I was tired enough to squeeze in naps between "bouts." Things finally calmed down around 3:30 AM, and I actually got some really good sleep until it got light around 8 or 9. I took my time getting moving, packed up, and headed out into the snow around 10. Objectively, it was supposed to be easier than the trip up. Despite the extra 4 inches of new overnight snow, it was still more downhill than uphill, and the last third was still packed down pretty well.
One would think, had it been easier, it would have taken less time the the 2:40 trip up. That said, no food (and very little water) had made it into my system for a day and a half, so I expected to be a little slow. It ended up taking 4 hours. I got back to my truck, went home, and proceeded into full zombie mode. I chalk this up as a total failure with regard to relaxation, but an unintentional success with regard to mental toughness. Soooo let's just call it a wash.

Dec 21
Lounged around all day. I thought I picked up some secondary bug for something, but once I finally paid attention to the color of my pee I realized it might just be dehydration. I stepped on the scale and, sure enough, even a full day after I was able to hold down water, I was still about 7 pounds light. Granted, some of that is probably fat, but with 3,500 calories to a pound of fat, the lion's share of that weight loss had to be water (and I had probably regained a pound or two since being home). So yeah, that would do it. Not sick, just a little jerkified. If my snowshoe trips don't start getting better, I might have to take up wearing knit sweaters and drinking cocoa.

Wow... I'm sorry to hear this went so wrong for you...

Live and learn I guess ;). Next time I will pack light and scuttle the trip if there's a reasonable chance of being very ill. I'm a slow learner, but that's one lesson from each of my recent snowshoeing trips, which is better than nothing.

I recently read "Extreme Ownership" by Jocko Willink, and then listened to a few of his podcasts. He's an interesting guy, and about what you would expect from a career SEAL. I like his view on misfortune, though. His answer when people told him about problems that came up was "good," and then he focused on the benefit he could pull from it. Sort of like a crusty version of optimism. During the trip back, I spent quite a bit of time thinking "Well, I guess this will at least make me tougher..." I probably didn't think it as aggressively as a SEAL, but it definitely helped :p.

Ooh, sounds wonderfully miserable. Great description. The next one will SURELY be better!

His answer when people told him about problems that came up was "good," and then he focused on the benefit he could pull from it. Sort of like a crusty version of optimism.

Sounds like the book, "The Obstacle is the Way." Great read. It's a bit repetitive, so a quick skim of it gives most of the basic idea.

I listened to Jocko's podcast for the first time the other day, an interview with Tim Ferris after Tim had just finished a 10-day silent retreat, 5 days of it fasting. Pretty interesting.

Dec 22
Still a little out of wack. And my weight hasn't jumped right back up with rehydration, so maybe more of it was fat/muscle tissue than I thought.

Dec 23
KBS-2H-5x10 @ 24K
TGU-slow-3x1 @ 24K
Note-Still not back to normal, so I just tried to do something to kick things forward a bit. Maybe a little more activity will increase appetite and get things moving forward.

Dec 24
Feeling noticeably better.

Dec 25
Pretty much back to normal energy-wise, and my weight is back to normal. Went skiing for a half day with my wife while the in-laws watched the boy.

Dec 26
PU-3x10
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-10x10 @ 28K
TGU-5x1 @ 32K
Note-Back in the groove and feeling pretty good. I'm not sure where I want to go, so S&S until I figure it out. Once classes start I'll settle on something. Probably a lot like what I've been doing.

Dec 27
PU-3x10
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-8x10 @ 28K, 2x6 @ 32K
TGU-5x1 @ 32K

Dec 28
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-10x10 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km
Note-Moving forward I don't think I'm going to try to stick to anything too rigid, seeing as I really haven't been able to do so with much success anyways. I'll stick with the same mold I've been using, though. Half-hour or so training sessions with lot's of swings and snatches, as well as some grinds to balance things out. I haven't been doing much pressing, so I might play around with military presses and A+A style push presses. I'll keep running or rucking short distances most days, and then go for one LSD session each week. I won't be breaking any PR's, but that should be more than enough to keep me making progress for the foreseeable future.

Dec 29
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
Jerk-12x5 @ 28K
TGU-2x1 @ 40K, 2x2 @ 28K

Dec 30
Rest day

Dec 31
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-10x10 @ 28K
TGU-2x1 @ 40K, 2x2 @ 28K

Jan 1
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-2H/overspeed-16x6 @ 28K
Push press-14x4 @ 28K
Note-Some day I'll learn to back off before blisters get too bad, but not today. Ripped one pretty good. It'll be skin-friendly ballistics for the next few days. I have to take tomorrow off anyways, though.

Jan 2
Rest day

Jan 3
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
Jerk-10x5, 12x8 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km
Note-Classes are going again, which means I finally have an unavoidable reason to do cardio again.

Jan 4
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-2H with a wash cloth on the handle-10x10 @ 28K
TGU-2x1 @ 40K, 2x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 5
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-2H with a wash cloth on the handle-10x10 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 6
Rucked 6.7 km w/ 55 lbs

Jan 7
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-10x10 @ 28K
Clean, Squat, Push Press-4x1 @ 40K
TGU-2x1 @ 40K, x2 @ 28K
Note-My son woke up early (and I woke up late), so I started doing the clean, squat, push presses, since I didn't want to risk anything with heavy get-ups and a toddler cruising around. Then my wife woke up and he became much more interested in her, as per the usual, so I went ahead with get-ups. I might add CSPP's into the mix, though.

Jan 8
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
Snatch-12x5 @28K
Clean, Press, Squat-10x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 9
Rest day. Still had to commute, though
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 10
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-6x10 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km
Note-I should have trained yesterday. I forgot that today was an early morning day, so I didn't have time to get everything in. But hey, 60 swings is better than a kick in the teeth.

Jan 11
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-10x10 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 each side @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 12
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
Snatch, windmill, overhead squat-10x1 @ 28K
Ran 1.8 km

Jan 13
Rucked 6.6 km w/ 55 lbs

Jan 14
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-2H/overspeed-10x10 @ 28K
Front squat, push press-8x5

Jan 15
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 each side @ 28K
Note-I snatched the 'bell and pressed from the top for the presses this time. I like it. It gives me an opportunity to do some focused, low-volume snatch practice. Same goes for the snatches in the chains I've been doing. I'm still gonna stick with the swing as my bread an butter for now, but it's nice to work the snatches in here and there.

Jan 16
Rest day

Jan 17
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
Snatch, press, windmill, overhead sqt-8x1 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 18
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 19
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 20
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 @ 28K
Rucked 6 km w/ 55 lbs

Jan 21
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
Clean, push press-10x5 @ 28K
Note-Tweaked a spinal erector during the swings today. My fault, messed up the hike pass and pulled too soon. It seems like this happens every few months, on the right side of my neck/upper T-spine. Some day I will learn how to kettlebell, but apparently not today. The good news is that my golfer's elbow is going away, now that I'm just ignoring it and training anyways. It also might have to do with some changes I made to my diet a couple weeks ago, but time will tell.

Jan 22
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
TGU-15x1 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km
Note-My neck stiffened up real good over the night, so I decided to skip swings and do a little TGU therapy instead. Light/moderate TGU's seem to make everything better. By the time I was done, I could barely tell I had strained anything. It stiffened up a little bit later, but still way better than when I woke up.

Jan 23
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
Squat & push press-10x5 @28K
Jerk-6x10 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 24
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 25
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
TGU-4x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 26
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-1H-4x10, 4x15 @ 28K
Mil Press-10x2 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Jan 27
PU-3x15
Goblet Squat-3x5 @ 28K
KBS-2H/overspeed-6x10 @ 28K
Jerk-8x10 @ 28K
Ran 3.6 km

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom