all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed My new books

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I ordered a hard copy from Amazon. I guess pre-order would be more accurate because the book is not in stock yet.

I am anxious to get my hands on this book.

So it sounds like the upcoming book “Metal Heart” mentioned in AXE might be applicable to trail running and OCR? Thoughts?

I have a question.
What is the better combination if I want to incorporate working on two different qualities in one session? I'm curious from runners perspective.
#1 AXE+LISS cardio (a.k.a. Harald Motz approach )
#2 AXE+OTM grind lift(squats on one day and dips on another practice day of the week )

Thank you for your answer.

I have a question.
What is the better combination if I want to incorporate working on two different qualities in one session? I'm curious from runners perspective.
#2 AXE+OTM grind lift(squats on one day and dips on another practice day of the week )

I have been doing AXE with the snatch followed by military press for quite some time. Feeling wonderful. You might want to try it and see how it works for you.

I have a question.

What are your goals?

Back
Top Bottom