all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed My new books

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I just purchased the book on Amazon and went to read it on my kindle on my phone but I only got a sample version. Does anyone know why that would happen?
I

I just purchased the book on Amazon and went to read it on my kindle on my phone but I only got a sample version. Does anyone know why that would happen?
I
It looks like you can sorta pre-order the paperback, so I am guessing the full Kindle version isn't available just yet, only the sample.

I
You can even read the first few pages via the store as a preview.
Hoping this is a worldwide date release issue and available in the UK in the next 12 hours.

I have purchased the whole book via kindle. Make sure you are in a web browser not the app. You can’t buy kindle books from the app.

Anyone else notice Pavel also announced a new book in the new book?
Do you mean Metal Heart?
He mentioned repetition pushups and stepups; now I'm wondering if he's planning to include plans for those in the book, or whether he'll focus on fast and loose snatches.

Edit:
I wonder if the snatch walking and step up article plans fall under the metal heart designation:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom