all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed My new books

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I think it is highly unlikely that they will release an inexpensive product (a book which they will probably sell for 10-20 dollars), a couple of days after they have released a relatively expensive product (Speed Metal). I would guess that it will be released in one or two months.

You cannot Announce a book on January and Release it a year later, thats bullshit and without any responsibility for this Community... my thoughts

At the end the book says to do 3 to 5 Swings Emom Til U can do it for 40 Minutes powerful and with passing the Talk test

Honestly my excitement for the book has run out of steam at this point & tbh I'm probably not going to even purchase it for awhile after the release... I just had 2 new books arrive this past week. My honest opinion is that SF has completely fumbled the release of the book... to not even give a soft release date, or pre-order or anything is just leaving ppl hanging, JMO though

I am sure SF would release them sooner if they could. Since I know SF also wants the books to be released sooner than later, I am not angry at all. It is what it is.

tbh I'm probably not going to even purchase it for awhile after the release
Wherever it comes out, I'll pick it up.
I doubt I'll use it for a long time though, I just enjoy Pavel's writings.

I'm still using his older programs like Power to the People!, The Naked Warrior, and the Slow Twitch Protocols.

The man can write a good program...

Wherever it comes out, I'll pick it up.
I doubt I'll use it for a long time though, I just enjoy Pavel's writings.

I'm still using his older programs like Power to the People!, The Naked Warrior, and the Slow Twitch Protocols.

The man can write a good program...
Yeah, I always buy Pavel's books, even if I have no intention of using the program, as I always learn something useful for whatever I AM doing.

Not to cast aspersions upon any others, but I always find Pavel's works to be a huge value compared to other authors.

My honest opinion is that SF has completely fumbled the release of the book.

I think that's a bit harsh. If you look back at the last 18 months on this board, participants have been bombarding the threads with an absolute lack of patience that there hasn't been a book release. It got so bad that Pavel came on that he was, in fact, working on a book. Followed by more impatient posts, he came on once again to say that the book is being finalized. After even more impatient posts, he felt obligated to give a soft timeline on its release. Then follow by this garble that been occurring for the last month. He does not owe anything, and nothing was fumbled given this history. The book will come out when things are ready. At this point, it's out of his and SF's hands.

I think that's a bit harsh. If you look back at the last 18 months on this board, participants have been bombarding the threads with an absolute lack of patience that there hasn't been a book release. It got so bad that Pavel came on that he was, in fact, working on a book. Followed by more impatient posts, he came on once again to say that the book is being finalized. After even more impatient posts, he felt obligated to give a soft timeline on its release. Then follow by this garble that been occurring for the last month. He does not owe anything, and nothing was fumbled given this history. The book will come out when things are ready. At this point, it's out of his and SF's hands.
Because at the end WE are Customers. Dont forget that

I've never worked in book publishing but working in a creative design firm for the last few months, if I've learned anything it's that when the 'creative' (design/writing/whatever) is completed, it feels like 90% done but it's more like 50% done. Packaging and finalizations take forever

The fact SF notified us in Jan of a book release and has given absolutely zero information on it on it... the "Sept" timeline was found online not from SF, they've kept everyone in the dark on the product, even the title

All SF has to do was in Jan they were releasing a book, then keep everyone updated on release etc, the fact it's been the butt of jokes on here IMO from a business standpoint isn't what you want

Back
Top Bottom