all posts post new thread

Kettlebell New forum member - introduction

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Harry King

Level 4 Valued Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Harry King and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I've been diligently following S&S since January and I'll be practicing 'timeless simple' next month! I progressed quite slowly as I have had a back injury in the past and I was embarrassingly weak when I started. S&S has been life changing and very enjoyable, and I have been viewing the forum along the way and I have finally decided to join.

Plans for the future are uncertain, however I bought Iron Tamer Dave Whitley's book 'Taming The Bent Press' and he suggests mastering the military press first, so the ROP looks likely.

Thank you all for having me on the forum!

Harry

Hello everyone!

My name is Harry King and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I've been diligently following S&S since January and I'll be practicing 'timeless simple' next month! I progressed quite slowly as I have had a back injury in the past and I was embarrassingly weak when I started. S&S has been life changing and very enjoyable, and I have been viewing the forum along the way and I have finally decided to join.

Plans for the future are uncertain, however I bought Iron Tamer Dave Whitley's book 'Taming The Bent Press' and he suggests mastering the military press first, so the ROP looks likely.

Thank you all for having me on the forum!

Harry
Welcome....

Consider starting a training log in the training logs section, if you haven’t already done so.

Again, welcome

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom