all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Program Hopping

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I have kind of mixed feelings on the whole goal setting thing.

On the one hand, I can certainly see the value of working towards something specific.

But on the other hand, if you're following any half way decent plan, showing up consistently and doing the work, and making adjustments as needed, you should be improving on things over time. Like, you don't really need a specific measurable bench press goal to follow a well designed strength program or maybe do your cardio consistently and gradually increase distance.

Hey StrongFirst,

As some of you may know, I have huge problems with program hopping and have currently been on S&S 2.0 for three weeks.

I am sticking to my plan, thank God, but it wasn't without literally writing up a whole rite of passage plan and almost changing direction again.

Does anyone have any insight or opinions on why I'm like this? Is it a lack of discipline or maybe just my handling of stressors in my life?

Thank you, Adam
Im notorious for doing this. I probably get into the thought that there is bigger and better out there, and I need to continually try to optimize what's best.....So then I get antsy and constantly change goals.
I generally do best though when I just stick it out and complete a program all the way. Which is obvious considering what my compulsiveness is telling me

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom