all posts post new thread

Kettlebell S&S Recomp Results

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
That's how I've aligned mine. Snack/meal, snack/meal, and ding ding din din time.

I wish they would ship me the 2.0 book! I ordered it in French back in January or December when they ran out of English copies, but now the French one is delayed presumably because of national quarantine, and they won't ship the English book outside the US to me here in Canada. I don't have the Amazon reader app - I like real physical books that don't ever get erased. Oh well, I'll have to be patient.

I just wonder what I should be doing differently from what I'm doing following the old S&S instructions. If it's just mainly to not worry about getting it all done in 15 minutes, then I'm already good at doing that, haha!

I wish they would ship me the 2.0 book! I ordered it in French back in January or December when they ran out of English copies, but now the French one is delayed presumably because of national quarantine, and they won't ship the English book outside the US to me here in Canada. I don't have the Amazon reader app - I like real physical books that don't ever get erased. Oh well, I'll have to be patient.

I just wonder what I should be doing differently from what I'm doing following the old S&S instructions. If it's just mainly to not worry about getting it all done in 15 minutes, then I'm already good at doing that, haha!
I'm waiting the possibility to get the physical updated and revised book too. Amazon don't deliver to Finland. I guess we have to go with the rules of 1.0 version until then. There was a possibility to listen the audio book for free (30 day trial), but I'm old fashioned and don't want to subscribe to Audible.

Out of curiosity, are you one of the five times a week s&s crew?

I've only been training Simple & Sinister for about three and a half weeks. But even in that short space of time, I've noticed results.

- Weight loss. I don't know how much as I don't have scales at home, but I've noticed my trousers are looser.

- Hypertrophy, particularly in my shoulders.

- Increased strength, again, especially my shoulders and core.

- Improved shoulder mobility. If Kettlebells had done nothing else for me, this alone would make me a huge fan.

- Cardiovascular performance seems to have improved as well.

I had my doubts about KB's. I only started using them because Lockdown left me with no other options. But I'm a member of the Orthodox Church of Pavel now.:)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom