all posts post new thread

SFL certification

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

hammor

Level 4 Valued Member
Hello All,

I will be attending the SFL certification on December 2022 at San Diego, and was wondering if any SFL can share some of the format of the testing.

At my SFG1 certification we learn all the skills and test on the last day of the event. I've heard that at the SFL the test is on the first day after you weight in, is this correct?

Thanks for your help in advance.

@hammor, yes, the certification is still the same.

Best if you give us some of the details of your lifts and your background - that way, we will better be able to advise.

Please also note that you'll have several months after the cert to pass the skills you don't pass while you're there. I believe you need to pass some of them in person in order to be afforded the opportunity to pass the rest later. Perhaps @Brett Jones can answer that one authoritatively.

@Anna C

-S-

You have 6-months after the SFL to complete the requirements via video and the Master instructor for the event will fill you in on the details at the event.

@hammor, here is a recent description of SFL which you may find valuable!

@Anna C that was a good podcast episode.

I do enjoyed the article you wrote about your SFL experience as well. I need more work on my military press but the rest of the requirements are good to go.

Can I also go on the record to say I miss the StrongFirst podcast?

Hello All,

I will be attending the SFL certification on December 2022 at San Diego, and was wondering if any SFL can share some of the format of the testing.

At my SFG1 certification we learn all the skills and test on the last day of the event. I've heard that at the SFL the test is on the first day after you weight in, is this correct?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Weigh in

Bench press and deadlift strength test right after

The skills testing is on sunday

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom