all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Smallest Beast Tamer you have seen?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Kyle Kowalczuk

Level 5 Valued Member
Hey everyone,
So I have been working with kettlebells exclusively for almost a year and devoted to strength training for almost as long. I am 5'7", 165 lbs, and 35 years old.

I have really taken a liking to StrongFirst and love accolades, accomplishments, ranking, etc. I just completed the spring TSC and am currently unofficially in 3rd in the open mens division.

Recently achieving the Beast Tamer has become something I wish to strive for. Based on what I can see, Beast Tamers are generally larger than I am. I can see the list of registered BTs on this site and understand that you must go to a certification to be on that list. My question is simply this...

What is the smallest male you have seen achieve Beast Tamer in general? Not necessarily at a cert. Just those that have all 3 lifts with a 48kg.

Thank you for your input.

Here's a small Beast Tamer, lifting 100x its own bodyweight:

_47340444_008791133-1.jpg

However, this is probably a female ant. If so, it would be more accurate to call her an Iron Maiden.

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Kowalczuk.

As far as I know, I am the smallest male beast tamer at the moment. I completed the challenge in April 2017. I was 20 years old, 5'3", and weighed in at 148lbs (with sweater and jeans) on the first day of the certification, but I weighed in at 142lbs (dry weight) the morning of the day I completed the challenge.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom