all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Some advice on RKC Plank

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Neagu George

Level 4 Valued Member
Hello there!

I was wondering, how do you do an RKC plank? I saw some videos on youtube but there are slight variations between each of them and I read here on the forums that it should be very hard to hold it for even 10 seconds and that's when I realized that I was doing it wrong, since I can hold it for 30 seconds while contracting like crazy.

Does someone have a video on how to do it properly and also how to progress the RKC plank?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello there!

I was wondering, how do you do an RKC plank? I saw some videos on youtube but there are slight variations between each of them and I read here on the forums that it should be very hard to hold it for even 10 seconds and that's when I realized that I was doing it wrong, since I can hold it for 30 seconds while contracting like crazy.

Does someone have a video on how to do it properly and also how to progress the RKC plank?

Thanks!

To me, on video, they look pretty much like normal planks.

It's hard for the 'intent' and high tension effort to show up on camera.

If you can hold it for 30 seconds, you're probably only doing max effort in your core and leaving out your feet, calves, quads, glutes, lats, and triceps.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom