all posts post new thread

Strong Endurance Strong Endurance online

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Travis Sisco

Level 5 Valued Member
How does the online Strong Endurance seminar work? Is it just one long video we watch when we can or is like a Zoom meeting

Like a Zoom. The presenters present, there is a chat option, usually fielded by additional staff people who aren't the presenters, and who will either answer your questions or ask the presenters to do that.

-S-

Hey @Steve Freides , I totally understand the reason to not send the manual beforehand, but do we get access to the manual DURING the course? I ask for two reasons; A, we may have questions about the material and would like to ask, and B it may be tough to listen to Pavel discuss parts of the manual we can't visually see.

Thanks for the help!

Manuals are not given out electronically, and my understanding is that printed copies are mailed to participants shortly after the event is over. (If you register but don’t attend, I believe you do not get a manual. If there materials to be used during the event, those will be emailed in advance.

I am not 100% sure of this, however. I will ping Amanda and ask her to confirm.

-S-

Wes, the manuals will be mailed out a few days after the seminar weekend. The online presentation will cover all manual information during the weekend, so you'll be able to follow along. You will be able to ask questions at scheduled times via the chat and our moderator will answer and share with Pavel. Looking forward to having you join us!

Amanda

Wes, the manuals will be mailed out a few days after the seminar weekend. The online presentation will cover all manual information during the weekend, so you'll be able to follow along. You will be able to ask questions at scheduled times via the chat and our moderator will answer and share with Pavel. Looking forward to having you join us!

Amanda

So just to be clear, as an online participant I won't actually see what's in the manual until it's mailed to me after the event?

So just to be clear, as an online participant I won't actually see what's in the manual until it's mailed to me after the event?
Yes, but this will not be a hindrance in any way. The course and whatever handouts, worksheets, etc., that the instructors deem necessary, if any, will be provided beforehand.

-S-

For those who have registered, would it be possible to receive access to the Strong Endurance sub-forum here?

For those who have registered, would it be possible to receive access to the Strong Endurance sub-forum here?
Access to that forum section is only for attendees. It’s the same thing as the manual in that you must actually attend first.

-S-

Access to that forum section is only for attendees. It’s the same thing as the manual in that you must actually attend first.

-S-

Got it, thanks Steve. Will I need to follow-up with someone after I attend on the 7th, or should the access happen automatically?

Got it, thanks Steve. Will I need to follow-up with someone after I attend on the 7th, or should the access happen automatically?
Good question.

I used to add everyone automatically, but I've stopped - too many people don't have forum accounts or don't care, so everyone needs to ask me and then I add them. Please ask via PM after the event. (BTW, the same thing is true for being flagged as an instructor here - you PM me and then I add you.)

-S-

@Steve Freides I'm planning on recertification for my SFL standards as part of the event (even though I'm attending virtually). I'm aware they will be scheduled after the event, but is there any idea on when/ how long after? Just trying to time out my cycles to peak when I need to.

@Anna C nice, maybe I will! As much as I would love to be there in person, I'm avoiding all travel for the foreseeable future (which adds to my 4 year delay in the SFG quest as well). My province also has mandatory 14 day isolation upon return from anywhere outside the province which is obviously another barrier!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom