all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The 2024 Press Big Plates for Reps

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I was intending only overhead presses and their variations.
As it should be imo. It doesn't make sense to have two completely different lifts competing against each other. At least a sumo deadlift, conventional deadlift and say dumbbell deadlift are all deadlifts. Same with squat variations. But if someone posts say a 3 plate bench how is someone's OHP supposed to compete with that?

I will probably not get any at 225 for the foreseeable future so I will not be renewing my card with the federation.
Sometime this year you are going to be curious and load 225 and give it a little push press juuuuussst to see how it goes.
Excellent idea!
And full disclosure , up front, in this context I'm highly bribable.
And I have a birthday coming up, and those Torque Tanks are cool. ;) ;)
Added a tab for these types of presses. When posting please let me know what the bribe was for tax purposes.
I'm tempted to add a tab for number of kettlebells pressed in one hand too....

I also added a tab for the naptime press for those of you who decide they want to lay down and press.

Changes should reflect on the first post. Let me know if you can see it. if it throws up a 403 error, that is just Google product quality.

This is a little bit hard-core. Are you sure you want it?
I've got to delete some search history now.
I'm over here trying to figure out if you can ferment snake blood.

Back
Top Bottom