all posts post new thread

Training On Lentils

I am in the preparation phase for the bROP (Bulldog ROP) now, which I'd like to start after summer, in September.
Book recommends to use 5-7 rep bell. I did already 5 reps of c&p with 40 kg bell (both arms) but w'd like to do at least 7 reps
before I start. Anyway, the plan is simply to get as much accustomed to 40 kg bell as possible.

Edited according @damogari's suggestion.

Last edited:
Maybe it should be bROP, that way you will have BROP name available for cycle with the Beast ;)

But, seriously, Bulldog ROP is a bold challenge. Will glad to follow you going through this nightmare :)

Maybe it should be bROP, that way you will have BROP name available for cycle with the Beast ;)

But, seriously, Bulldog ROP is a bold challenge. Will glad to follow you going through this nightmare :)

You are right! I did not dare to think so far ahead, hahaha.

Looking back at the first page of this log, my goal is to do 5 x (1,2,3,4,5) c&p with Beast. Slowly, but surely getting there...

I think it looks good too. You make it look so easy to get-up with 40kg! So solid.

SFG says: Pause at the elbow position on the way down, and do a more deliberate reverse floor press to bring the kettlebell back down from your back to your side to finish it out. If you want to be SFG-perfect. :)

I think it looks good too. You make it look so easy to get-up with 40kg! So solid.

SFG says: Pause at the elbow position on the way down, and do a more deliberate reverse floor press to bring the kettlebell back down from your back to your side to finish it out. If you want to be SFG-perfect. :)

@Anna C Thank you! You are right: by the end of the move I was already lacking strength to make a reverse floor press. Have to practice TGUs more often!

Back
Top Bottom