all posts post new thread

Kettlebell What The Heck Effect From Iron Cardio

Denys Carthusian

Level 5 Valued Member
Well, I think the praise has to be shared between Geoff Neupert and Brett Jones because I got hints of this back when running Geoff's C&P programs and the DFSQ from his KB Burns series, but nevertheless:

Although I had every intention of running S&S alongside Iron Cardio, things didn't work out that way so I only got a couple of sessions of Iron Cardio in and no S&S - and then rolled into my Gonstead chiro and 1.5 hours later went for a 1.5 hour massage with my acupuncturist/Chinese medicine/massage therapist. My chiro found almost nothing and my t11/t12 "junction" was clear (chronic issues). My massage therapist noticed things were considerably better.

I will be very curious to see what happens when I start running S&S alongside Iron Cardio, but, so far, the change in patterns seems to be benefiting me immensely and single bell pressing seems to be a complementary asymmetrical load to single bell swings, with the added benefit of cleaning up my thoracic issues.

As I work my way through Brett's Mind the Gaps (part of my plan to help Brett's future plans for world domination) I'm looking forward to more surprises.

Back
Top Bottom