all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Apigenin - You Should Take It

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
@Denys Carthusian Regarding post #35 above

Wow !! Never thought of that but just did a quick reality check, all of those things are available in various sized bags mail order, and buy 2 bags of each all in one place and post free.

Whats the name of this concoction ? ie whats on the front of the black tub am keen to compare prices
The company is BodyHealth - Perfect Aminos is their flagship product. SLEEP is their formula (they have an additional one for stubborn cases) -

Ever use any GABA or valerian ?
There's GABA in the Sleep product, which I take, but its an admixture along with everything else. I generally don't freebase it, although some people find it effective. Based on my gene map, its indicated as a relaxation help, but samE is problematic per Dr. Ben Lynch, so I avoid it until I understand my personal biochemistry a little better

There's GABA in the Sleep product, which I take, but its an admixture along with everything else. I generally don't freebase it, although some people find it effective. Based on my gene map, its indicated as a relaxation help, but samE is problematic per Dr. Ben Lynch, so I avoid it until I understand my personal biochemistry a little better
Dirty Genes, a good book.

Dirty Genes, a good book.
I take his sublingual Hydroxocobalamin-Folinic acid product (the only one on the market I'm aware of) although I mix and match everything else from other vendors. I'm currently experimenting with high levels of Niacin, Benfotiamine and R Alpha Lipoic acid as well. The B12 I still need monthly injections for, regardless of the level of sublingual.

I take his sublingual Hydroxocobalamin-Folinic acid product (the only one on the market I'm aware of) although I mix and match everything else from other vendors. I'm currently experimenting with high levels of Niacin, Benfotiamine and R Alpha Lipoic acid as well. The B12 I still need monthly injections for, regardless of the level of sublingual.
Niacin flush. Pre training ?

You seem to take supplements whose names I've never even heard of. It would be interesting to see an annotated list of what you take, annotations for the rest of us to understand their purpose.

Thanks.

-S-
Funny you should mention that, I was thinking of starting a thread where I could list them along with references and then people could feel free to research to their heart's content. Any suggestions on thread title? BTW, Niacin is plain old flush inducing Vitamin B3.

And, well, coffee if you count coffee - home-roasted, fresh-ground-and-pulled espresso long shots.

If its a quality coffee and you grind from good quality beans and use good brewing methods, its a very good selection of anti oxidants and neuro protective chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom