all posts post new thread

Ole Boy’s log of fun

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Ole_Boy

Level 2 Valued Member
Starting weight 242 lbs. plan on going down to 225-230 as my performance is better at that weight. Garage gym with a pullup bar, weight vest, kettlebells, dumbbells, and an Airdyne right now.

I plan on doing an A-B-A-B format every other day with endurance sessions in between. I also plan on doing some form of short conditioning before and after the strength sessions. This will either be sprints/<1 mile run/walk/or Airdyne. I do shift work so days of the week are irrelevant.

Workout A: All done with weight vest in a
circuit.

1 - Pull-ups (varied grips)
2 - Pushups or dips (when I get dip bars)
3 - Squat with vest only or with a KB Also
Accessory work: Core/Face Pull/Arms

Workout B: No Vest-KB only Circuit
1 - KB clean and press
2 - KB Row
3 - KB Swing
Accessory work: KB Carries

Starting weight 242 lbs. plan on going down to 225-230 as my performance is better at that weight. Garage gym with a pullup bar, weight vest, kettlebells, dumbbells, and an Airdyne right now.

I plan on doing an A-B-A-B format every other day with endurance sessions in between. I also plan on doing some form of short conditioning before and after the strength sessions. This will either be sprints/<1 mile run/walk/or Airdyne. I do shift work so days of the week are irrelevant.

Workout A: All done with weight vest in a
circuit.

1 - Pull-ups (varied grips)
2 - Pushups or dips (when I get dip bars)
3 - Squat with vest only or with a KB Also
Accessory work: Core/Face Pull/Arms

Workout B: No Vest-KB only Circuit
1 - KB clean and press
2 - KB Row
3 - KB Swing
Accessory work: KB Carries
Looks cool! What rep ranges are you looking at?

Day 1
30 lb vest

Airdyne: 1 mile
5 Rounds
- Pull-ups: 2
- Pushups: 10
- Squat: 10
Airdyne: 1 mile

Starting relatively low and I’ll be trying to work up to 10 pull-ups/30 pushups/50 squats. KB work will be 10-20 reps.
Cool, there's a Crossfit workout called Cindy that does rounds of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups and 15 squats. Back a few years ago I would knockout 5-10 rounds a few days a week, great training session and got my numbers up pretty quickly.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom