all posts post new thread

Old Forum TSC training

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Rob Lawrence

Level 3 Valued Member
What's the state of the art in TSC training? Do any of the people who have placed high have success stories and/or anything generalizable that they've learned from the last few TSCs?

Before you ask, the answer is "no reason." :)

RL

Rob, ping Craig Marker, craig.marker@strongfirst.com, and he will send you one of our anti-glycolytic TSC snatch plans.

Ladies and gents, you can get them too—if you make a commitment to stick to the plan for a couple of months.
++
An observation from the last TSC: every man competing in the elite division who snatches 32kg 100 times or more had a 500 DL.

Rob, I really liked this blog, which focuses on the snatch and advances the theory that a lot of snatch training will do most of what one needs for the TSC. The author has the athletes to back up his theories with results.

http://www.strongfirst.com/how-we-train-for-the-tsc-at-tnt/

-S-

I've noticed that deadlifts seem to be going up, and TNT tends to routinely do very very well.

Tactical Strength Challenge: Games for those who choose to do very few things but very well.

I'd say we're well on our way.

-S-

Hello,
As Pavel mentioned please email if you are interested in a protocol. I am excited to hear how people progress.
Craig

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom