all posts post new thread

What music do you listen to when you train?

@Anna C @Don Fairbanks @George Vrotsos
I saw Tool back in October '23 in the first part of their current tour. Agreed, awesome show. First time I had seen them live.
Pneuma is something else, especially live.
Yes it was. In 2 weeks I'm going to see Disturbed, so we'll see if they can hold a candle to Tool. Also later this year, Creed and 3 Doors Down. We're on a run here : )

@Anna C @Don Fairbanks @George Vrotsos
I saw Tool back in October '23 in the first part of their current tour. Agreed, awesome show. First time I had seen them live.
Pneuma is something else, especially live.
Pneuma is on my short list of must see songs. I haven't seen TOOL in a long time. Had tickets in '20 but it got canceled like everything else. Wasn't in town when they rescheduled the tour. Hoping for a new batch of tour dates. And here's to hoping they eventually release a live concert in its entirety. I appreciate the anti-phone-in-hand mentality at a show, but sell us a professionally shot live show.

Pneuma is on my short list of must see songs. I haven't seen TOOL in a long time. Had tickets in '20 but it got canceled like everything else. Wasn't in town when they rescheduled the tour. Hoping for a new batch of tour dates. And here's to hoping they eventually release a live concert in its entirety. I appreciate the anti-phone-in-hand mentality at a show, but sell us a professionally shot live show.
Tool's in town (Phx. ) tonight and tomorrow. Woops. Next time.

I really almost never listen to music in the gym. Headphones/earbuds annoy me and honestly I'm usually too focused to even notice what's playing in the background at my gym. BUT on the very rare occasion that I do, it's probably going to be some older Amon Amarth (With Oden On Our Side, Twilight of the Thundergods, Fate of Norns, Versus the World, etc).

Back
Top Bottom