all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Ballistics position in a workout.

I have a question, yesterday for the first day I used a 24kg bell for the 16x10 1h swing otm which is one bell heavier than my snatch test bell, I completed the 16x10 super super super easy, it is supposed to be like that or I used the wrong bell? I used to 10x10 1h swing with 28 kg but I wanted to stick with the proportions.

I have a question, yesterday for the first day I used a 24kg bell for the 16x10 1h swing otm which is one bell heavier than my snatch test bell, I completed the 16x10 super super super easy, it is supposed to be like that or I used the wrong bell? I used to 10x10 1h swing with 28 kg but I wanted to stick with the proportions.

Generally speaking, use the kettlebell that gives you a solid challenge for that exercise for that day. Your last set should be as good as your first/second/third set. You should feel like the weight is one you can do the movement with good technique, and you can be explosive, but it should require effort.

As long as it meets the criteria described, if you were doing swings, use your swing test kettlebell or one heavier.

I used a bell 4kg heavier than Anna for all exercises, as my snatch test bell was a size heavier than hers. Since I was 57 when I did the cert, my snatch test bell was 20kg. That said, rather start easier as you have done and find out where you are for each exercise before chasing the weight up.

Back
Top Bottom