all posts post new thread

Bret S. training log

I posted my 70th bday training session on my log(11/24), and I'm still stuck on five, But it's going down, so I left my goal up there so it's in front of me. I did manage 35 pullups on that day, 70 pushups, and 70 OA SW with both a 24 and 32 bell.
Nice! It's ok to not hit goals I think, keeps us motivated and sharp (y)

Thanks ?

Are you a rider too? The bike helps me stay sane as a great vehicle of freedom expression and stress relief.
I was many years ago. With two little kids, I stopped riding. My wife said all my hunting, fishing, and cabin building activs. made her feel like a cabin widow already. This was said in jest. The wives of my buddies adopted her term, called themselves Cabin Widows. Still miss it. Those Valkries were beauties.

I was many years ago. With two little kids, I stopped riding. My wife said all my hunting, fishing, and cabin building activs. made her feel like a cabin widow already. This was said in jest. The wives of my buddies adopted her term, called themselves Cabin Widows. Still miss it. Those Valkries were beauties.
Haha, cabin widows is pretty funny cuz it's kinda true in some cases. Mine wouldn't hand around for it long, at least she loves to ride shorter trips with me when the weather's good.

I like the new F6's but the original Valkyries still look the best to me.

Wed 1/20

8 Rounds
10 2hsw @ 32k
5 band ring pushup
5 pullup

Double C&P
5 reps non-stop (1 set continuous, cleans each rep) 20k
8 reps on the :30 sec 20k
10 reps on the minute 20k
3 reps (OTM'ish @ 24k)

Finisher
100 consecutive mace turns @ 22lb
Nice mixed easy session today, it's pretty official now.. mace is fixing my rotator cuff enough to do some pressing without too much trouble. I'm very happy and impressed with high rep mace work. : )
Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 3.44.06 PM.png

Last edited:
Fri 1/22

4 rounds
50 mace turns @ 22lb
5 band ring pushup
8 pullup

Snatch
10NR @ 28k
10NR @ 32k
Weird day, strength was 7.5 of 10, recovery was 6.5 of 10.. Buteyko was very good @ 3 x L14, didn't translate to the session like usual.
Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 10.59.24 AM.png
A quick vid, 32k snatches

Back
Top Bottom