all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Christmas wish list

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
For 2018?
Simple-I can use a 32kg but I can't "own" it. I'm going to try the standard and see how I do though.

For 2019?
-Simple-It will happen.
-ROP standard. If I loose 13lbs, it will be the 36kg, otherwise it will be the 40kg (yikes!).

@FinlayB I wish you all the best for you for 2019. Keep us up-to-date on your progress!

Thank you, hope 2019 is a good year for you

I’ve got a few goals for next year. Not much can be accomplished in 2 weeks...

Above all, I hope to keep good health, fully recover from my left shoulder injury and not pick up any new aches and pains.

Same here. I keep sustaining a lot of small injuries from life - haven't hurt myself training in years now.

But they all take time to heal and have me altering my exercise selection and methods such that has kept me from my 2018 goals - add 10lbs muscle and lose 5 lbs of fat.

For Xmas I just want a few pairs of old-school sweat pants to replace the ones that are beat up and shrunk to the point of needing to be converted to sack pants or put in the rag bin.

Adam, much respect for you brother. My oldest son came home from the Army last year safe and sound after tours in Afghanistan and Korea. Good luck.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom