all posts post new thread

Fasting

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Begin day 1 of fasting. Yesterday and the day before I broke the fast with two large meals. So last fast was only for 2 days. Start all over again.

Day 1 of water fasting. I caved and had a large meal yesterday. So I was back to day 1 again. I feel very bloated.

Day 2 of water fasting. Today I am afraid I will break my fast, but after some struggling, I stayed on track. I did about 1/2 hour of walk, which is much less than before, due to lack of motivation. What really motivate you to exercise every day?

Day 3 of water fasting. I have taken a lot of fish oil, which makes me feel full. Tomorrow I will face a social dining. Usually I give in and break the fast. Hopefully I can resist this trigger tomorrow.

Start day 2 of fasting. Yesterday at midnight I broke the fast with a large meal. So last fast was only for 2 days. Start all over again.

Start day 3 of fasting. I had episodes of weakness in an indoor gathering, maybe because it was hot and there is no air conditioning or fan inside. I did about 1 hour of walk under the sun.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom