all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Feedback on One Arm Swing Form Please

SenseiBaldGuy

Level 1 Valued Member
Hello - looking for feedback on my 1AS form please.

Been doing Q&D/S&S for awhile. Started at 35lbs, worked up to 62/70 lbs now for swings and TGUs.

I can 2AS 70lbs no prob. On 62/70lb 1AS, I’m getting some rotation on torso but I don’t know if ZERO rotation is allowed or if some is going to be natural.

Any feedback appreciated.

Looks great, @SenseiBaldGuy , Really good hardstyle swing!

Your set-up is good - perhaps could square up a tiny bit more, but it's solid
Your hinge and plank positions look great
Timing good, breathing good
Nice solid straight back
Good explosive upswing
I see a little rotation but I think it's a normal/acceptable amount

Some swings look a little tighter than others at the top of the swing -- maybe focus on tight abs, from the power breath all the way to the standing plank especially

And your feet look a bit wobbly, you might be able to root better, find more stability, better force transfer with stable feet just by putting some focus on them. Produce force into the ground.

Those are minor, though. Swing looks great overall!

Nice solid straight back
Good explosive upswing

Some swings look a little tighter than others at the top of the swing -- maybe focus on tight abs, from the power breath all the way to the standing plank especially

And your feet look a bit wobbly, you might be able to root better, find more stability, better force transfer with stable feet just by putting some focus on them. Produce force into the ground.

Nice solid straight back
Good explosive upswing

Wow - thank you. Thought I was sucking more than that. Will do on an tightening and rooting the feet. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom