all posts post new thread

Kettlebell GN Beta program

Geoff Nuepert has a beta running at the moment. Kettlebell ICT.
Details over at his site or via mailing list.
Think I might hop on this. 12 week program
Any details? I don't see it on his site and while I'm on his mailing list I don't seem to get all of his emails.

12 week program based off 10 RM, 3 days a week. 3 different levels. AB splits..
Good variety of exercises. Coming off basically a full year of KBSF so might change it up.
Programs called Kettlebell ICT and is focused on dropping b fat.

Worked ok for me.. download came through via email link. Contact Geoff. He’ll sort you out Adachi

12 week program based off 10 RM, 3 days a week. 3 different levels. AB splits..
Good variety of exercises. Coming off basically a full year of KBSF so might change it up.
Programs called Kettlebell ICT and is focused on dropping b fat.

12 weeks each level? or 12 weeks all three levels together, that is, 4 weeks each level

I can't find anything on it on the website :( Any links to the source?

12 weeks each level? or 12 weeks all three levels together, that is, 4 weeks each level
It appears from the sign up link that the 3 levels refer to beginner, intermediate, and advanced skill levels with kettlebells. The exercises choices appear to be different based on where you are in regards to the various movement skills. I have not joined yet but considering it since this holiday season is getting the best of me. So many baked goods and gatherings of friends and family already this year.

To clear up confusion w/o giving away specifics.

There are 3 phases. The program is 12 weeks total.

The strength movements are squat, press, row. Singles or doubles based on level (laid out in program).

The conditioning movements are swings and push presses/jerks. Singles or doubles based on level.

Seems interesting. I’ve long been waiting for a less minimalist style program from GN. Excited to start this in January.

Without giving it away... I'm torn between my 24kg, and my 40kg bell.

Either could be very very good.
Same. For me it’s between 24 and 32 for the swings and between my 40lb and my 25lb for the push presses…

Usually I'm also on the mailinglist from Geoff but have not gotten this one. I'm always curious for his programs because I really like them.
I've also ran the Giant X Beta last year. Maybe he intentionally doesn't want the same people doing the beta tests for more diversity?

Got it!
Ended up forwarding to my phone and it all worked ok. My work PC is locked down so tight I couldn’t get the link to work.
Now off to read…..

For those who’ve got the program and read through it…. What’re your thoughts on how to use if using singles?

-For the strength movements, would you do X reps left, X reps right, then the conditioning for said number of seconds?

-For the conditioning, if using singles, would you do X seconds left, X seconds right? OR X seconds split in half to hit both sides? I.E. push presses for 30 seconds left+30 seconds right OR 15 seconds left, 15 seconds right for a total of 30 seconds?

Back
Top Bottom