all posts post new thread

Kettlebell GPP for Life and service

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hi mans what your opinions on A+A protocol like a GPP and a Hypertrophy program...
My experience is that Snatches build mass on shoulders and traps ans upper back...

For me good exercise to Snatches/Swings are some form of pushup and we are bum Minimalist Pull and Push program...

Are you have some experiences?
Advices etc?

Hi mans what your opinions on A+A protocol like a GPP and a Hypertrophy program...
I think you can squeeze a little more hypertrophy out of A+A by exposing yourself to a little more acid. Bump some of the sets from 5 reps to 8-10 reps, or shorten the rest periods between some of the sets, as we see in Q&D. It's not "true" A+A at that point, but it will stimulate a little more growth. I believe Pavel mentions that the 2/10 versions of 033 and 044 seemed to produce a significant amount of hypertrophy.

My experience is that Snatches build mass on shoulders and traps ans upper back...
This has been my experience as well. I did a short hypertrophy run earlier this year using sets of 10 with the 32, and gained a little over a pound a week for four weeks. Nothing astounding, but it definitely worked. If I were to do it again, I would probably just do 044 with a focus on the 2/10 rep scheme. Better to do something that's been tested thoroughly than come up with something of my own ;)

I think you can squeeze a little more hypertrophy out of A+A by exposing yourself to a little more acid. Bump some of the sets from 5 reps to 8-10 reps, or shorten the rest periods between some of the sets, as we see in Q&D. It's not "true" A+A at that point, but it will stimulate a little more growth. I believe Pavel mentions that the 2/10 versions of 033 and 044 seemed to produce a significant amount of hypertrophy.

This has been my experience as well. I did a short hypertrophy run earlier this year using sets of 10 with the 32, and gained a little over a pound a week for four weeks. Nothing astounding, but it definitely worked. If I were to do it again, I would probably just do 044 with a focus on the 2/10 rep scheme. Better to do something that's been tested thoroughly than come up with something of my own ;)

Really interested...
Thanks

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom