all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed GYM MEMES (cont'd)

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
More to the point, do you know what a joke is?
No. And I see ducks smoking cigarettes' on the regular. I saw a waddle of them this am, on my fartlek mtn. bike ride. Like me, they were all wearing wife beaters, ganged up, so I ran them over going about 22.8 mph. Another walked in front of me yesterday, while I was doing abs, so on general principle I threw a 16 kg at it. Had roast duck with a mango salsa for lunch.

Don has never once exhibited any form of humor in all the years I've seen him on this forum.

A very serious individual and has never been consistently the reason I laugh out loud at funny posts here.
(insert very deadpan expression)
Thoroughly offended and will be changing my meds as soon as I get to Bev. Hills.
Side note: Mitchell Hooper, ridiculous. Had you heard of him until recently?

I respect the athletes and the dedication but good lord, it just seems so boring. I'm considering going to a GS competition in Atlantic City this October just to see what it's really like to watch.
As boring as doing it is, watching it is 100x more lol. It’s cool towards the end watching them literally fight off death for a few more reps but you gotta wait 9-29 minutes to see that.

As boring as doing it is, watching it is 100x more lol. It’s cool towards the end watching them literally fight off death for a few more reps but you gotta wait 9-29 minutes to see that.
I know they have "marathon" stuff now, but back in the day it was just the standard 10 mins. That's boring and long, but it's not THAT long. Definitely not made to be a spectator sport tho.

They’re talking about girevoy sport, you have to be broken inside to enjoy the sport. I started at an AKC gym and it wasn't for me lol

Between the frustrations of perfecting weightlifting and the high intensity torture of rowing 2K races, I dunno, it sounds kind of fun.

Love it! I have traveled with my bells too!

When we fly---my poor wife---endures me checking out the hotel gym "just to see if they have bells."
Same…and they never do. I know I’m going to be disappointed, but I just have to look anyways, like the 10th time you open the fridge at night when you’re bored but don’t want to go to bed.

Same…and they never do. I know I’m going to be disappointed, but I just have to look anyways, like the 10th time you open the fridge at night when you’re bored but don’t want to go to bed.
I go on oyster.com and scope fitness center pics for bells lol. This year I’ve had a good number of hotel gyms with bells. None above 50lbs, usually topping out at 16kg.

Back
Top Bottom