all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Is The 45 Degree Bodyweight Hack Squat Foundational To Foot Rehabilitation?

Denys Carthusian

Level 5 Valued Member
I've done it for 2 days (bodyweight) and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever need Knees Over Toes again! Sorry, Ben Patrick.

Ben charges around $50.00 a month. 2 days of Pavel's bodyweight hack squats and I don't think I'll need the Knees Over Toes program.
That’s $50/mo for access to and coaching for all of ATG’s programs, which I think is up to 5 with Nsima’s new program. They are entire programs that can give you months worth of progressions. If you really wanted to you could just get all the program details from their youtube videos. Ben even has plenty of videos for progressions on the Hack squat.

That’s $50/mo for access to and coaching for all of ATG’s programs, which I think is up to 5 with Nsima’s new program. They are entire programs that can give you months worth of progressions. If you really wanted to you could just get all the program details from their youtube videos. Ben even has plenty of videos for progressions on the Hack squat.

Stop confusing me with facts!

If what you are really looking for is instruction on how to do an ATG Split Squat for free, then yes there is enough info on the Internet to learn how to do it.

The $50 a month would presumably pay for info on how to put the ATG Split Squat, tib raises, backwards sled dragging, and whatever other exercises are in the Knee Ability Zero program... into a coherent exercise program with defined goals.

I've cobbled together my own knee rehab for free by incorporating ATG split squat with some GMB stuff but it could very well be that what I did worked for my specific knee problem and might not work for other people.

I'm a big fan of Ben Patrick and all the informations he provides for free. Highly recommended.
He recently gave some information about Hack squats and how to scale it.

So, the title should ask if Ben Patrick has hacked the Hack Squat with Knees Over Toes?
Please try a web search on

"Why is it called hack squat?"

Thank you.

My point was that neither person invented the idea, and the Pavel Macek gives credit where it's due.

-S-

Please try a web search on

"Why is it called hack squat?"

Thank you.

My point was that neither person invented the idea, and the Pavel Macek gives credit where it's due.

-S-
Hmmm. I knew about the Hack origin, but I'll have to rethink my headline to get the clickbait I want. May have to sleep on it.

Specifically, the 45 degree foot angle when doing the bodyweight version with a pole or door post seems to get me a type of activation on the back of my knee that I've never experienced before. The next day, the foot activation feels like someone has unstuck my fascia. Very weird, and very unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom