all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell hard x express ultra

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Thiagosa

Level 2 Valued Member
Hi Geoff and others,
I would like to know if kettlebell hard is so much intense than express ultra (double bells version)? What about the results? Are there both great for fat loss or strenght?
One more thing. At kettlebell hard, Geoff said to follow programs only for 18 weeks, so Express ultra is a good choice to alternate with? Or is it better other prorgram like kettlebell express (single bell version).
Thanks for the hints

Hi Geoff and others,
I would like to know if kettlebell hard is so much intense than express ultra (double bells version)? What about the results? Are there both great for fat loss or strenght?
One more thing. At kettlebell hard, Geoff said to follow programs only for 18 weeks, so Express ultra is a good choice to alternate with? Or is it better other prorgram like kettlebell express (single bell version).
Thanks for the hints
Without giving away too much info

You don't know squat 1.0 is what I often use as a pre-requisite for my students before jumping into any plan from kettlebell hard.

As for results, it will always always (did I say always enough) boil down to how you eat

Without giving away too much info

You don't know squat 1.0 is what I often use as a pre-requisite for my students before jumping into any plan from kettlebell hard.

As for results, it will always always (did I say always enough) boil down to how you eat
Hi Mark. Why do you use this parameter?

Hi Geoff and others,
Thanks for the hints
The programs in ULTRA that are NOT complexes. And don't cut the rest and turn them into complexes (or chains) either. ;-)

Ask Geoff about how he only trained squats for a period of time due to an accident but he lost no upper body strength and even nudged up a few of his lifts :)
I know. He talk about this in kettlebel hard At Wolf i think, or At you dont know squat

I like the look of SFG 6 #55 in express. Getups, swings, front/goblet squats,cleans, presses and snatches every week. Im loving KB Strong right now, though the SFG6 for a few months when I’m done would be great all round practice for me.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom